6.20.2010

Dad's Day

Happy Father's Day to the greatest Dad in the world!
Kate & Claire are so lucky to have a Dad who is loving, caring, supportive, encouraging, playful & fun. They are both Daddy's Girls & love you so much.
{my new favorite picture of all 3 of them}

I am so glad we get to partner together in this crazy thing called parenting.
Thanks for everything you do for me & for our girls. We love you!
My Dad with Kevin & the girls - Father's Day 2010

And, happy Father's Day to my Dad, Jimmy!
I am so lucky to have 2 great men in my life.
I hope you all had a great day celebrating the Dad's in your life!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. Your husband & Claire look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet pictures - looks like they had a fabulous father's day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin