1.15.2010

Better Late than Never

I FINALLY edited the rest of the pictures from our Christmas Card Photo Shoot (that I took in November!)
I was so busy in December editing other people's photo shoots and designing holiday cards that I never got around to editing the rest of MY family photos!

I was so busy when I made our Christmas Card that quickly picked 6 pictures to use.
Last night I FINALLY looked through all the pictures from the photo shoot & edited them!

We did this photo shoot at the end of November because I decided that the pictures from THIS photo shoot were too spring-ish/summer-y for a Christmas card.

So, on a cold November afternoon, we went to a local park & took some pictures.
I had my mom & older sister meet us there so that they could "attempt" to get a family picture of us.

Even though these pictures are almost 2 months old, I still wanted to share them!
Better Late than Never, right?

Out of over 20 attempts, here are the only 2 family pics that turned out half way decent!
Kate was being a pill that day & wouldn't look at the camera.
She was mad because I wouldn't let her have her sippy cup in the picture.
Gotta love 2.5 year old drama!
Here are some cute ones of Claire that I managed to capture:
Having fun with Daddy:

And, some of Kate....







Kate & Daddy:
This is the only one of both them together that turned out. *sigh*
And a few of just Kevin & I:
I am one lucky girl!
Kate found a stick on the ground & then she wouldn't put it down. I kept calling her Moses. ha!

And, a final family shot with Kate & her Moses staff:
Now, I just need to get some of them printed so I can update a couple of frames in our house!

P.S. Please be praying about the people of Haiti.
The Project 320 girls and I are praying about what we can do to help. Stay tuned.

10 comments:

  1. love them...and the last one of your family is really cute too...real life pictures are the best...stick and all!

    love the outfits the girls are wearing too...where did you get those cute boots they have on? i love getting our pictures taken...we will have our next photo shoot in june and i can't wait to figure out the outfits...even if i stress for weeks about them.

    thanks visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love the girls outfits..so cute :)
    I'm making your pumpkin bread, can't wait to taste it!
    Joining you in prayer for Haiti..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls' boots are stinking adorable! I kind of want a pair...

    And I love that you and Kevin took pictures with just the two of you. So important to keep your relationship as a focus too-- it's not ALWAYS about the kids (just 99% of the time.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pics, think you should frame the second one of you and Kevin! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pictures! your girls have gorgeous eyes!
    I want those boots also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm so glad you found my blog, cause it looks like I will really enjoy yours as well! What a beautiful family you have. Your girls are darling. How funny that your baby is also Claire. My Claire's middle name is Kristin, and you said yours is Kristine? How funny is that! My Mom's name is Kristin, so that is after her, and we just LOVED the name Claire.

    Looks like you love photographing your little ones to. Those family pics are great!

    I'll add ya to my links! Be back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are precious.. I love your girls' outfits. Those white boots.. I need some for myself. :) Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. High five on the 9 pounder club. I love to hear other girls who bust out a biggie! You go girl... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have two cute daughters, how i wish! hahha =P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin