12.12.2008

Silent Night....


Last night we moved Claire from the bassinet in our room to her own room. She is 3 months old now & we have been talking about moving her since she was a week old because she is SO noisy when she sleeps. She grunts and makes all sorts of noises. (that is what Kevin says...I sleep like a rock).

It is always bitter sweet when you move them. It is SO convenient for her to be in our room. I don't even have to get up to feed her, I just reach over & take her out of her bassinet & feed her in our bed. Moving her to her room requires me to get out of bed and walk 17 steps to her bedroom. (yes, I counted) Do you know how cold it is at night? That is a chilly 17 steps. (And before you call CPS...we DO turn on the heat at night, unlike some people I know...*cough* Mom and *cough* Elyse).

So, last night we did it. We moved her to her crib. And, we put her down in her crib at 8:30 (we usually put her down for the night when we go to bed at 11:00.....or midnight). I was thinking that she would sleep for longer stretches if she was in her own room. Well, that wasn't the case & she still woke up at 11:30, 3:30 and 6:30. *sigh*

Maybe tonight will be better. At least tomorrow is Saturday & Kevin lets me sleep in on Saturdays. Yay for Kevin!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that she is 3 months already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

      Delete
  2. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin