12.26.2008

Christmas 2008 - Part 1

On Christmas Eve we started off our Christmas celebration by going to church (both sides of the family went with us, so that was great). After church, we headed over to Scott & Kathy's for some appetizers & wine with Kevin's family.


After that, we headed to my parents house to open presents. Yes, I am one of those people who grew up opening all their presents on Christmas Eve...it is a GREAT tradition!



Kate opened up her presents (and Claire's). She loved the art easel that Auntie El gave her. Auntie Becks gave her an Elmo laptop that was a big hit. Her favorite toy was the Little People All Around Town from Mimi & Jimmy. She would have played with that all night! After Kate went to bed, the "adults" ate dinner & then opened up presents. It was a fun night with my parents & sisters!


In the morning, Santa visited our house & brought Kate a comfy new chair , a couple books and some hair bows. Claire also got some books and a Care Bear (because we call her Claire Bear). Kate was in a totally grumpy mood in the morning (I think she was hungry or her molars hurt) and she kept crying when we gave her presents from Santa. Luckily, her mood changed once we got some food in her & headed to my parents for Jimmy's 3 meat breakfast (which was actually brunch/lunch since we ate at 11:45).



Santa brought me a charm for my Tiffany bracelet with Claire's birth date & initials on it (that matches the charm I have with Kate's birth date & initials) Thanks Santa!

After the 3 meat breakfast, we noticed that Santa came to Mimi's & Jimmy's house also! The sit & spin was a big hit as were the Elmo slippers!



We spent the rest of the day lounging around in our pj's watching A Christmas Story & Home Alone. We had a wonderful day & are excited to celebrate Christmas with Kevin's family on Saturday!

6 comments:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share for others to know about the cure for herpes. I'm here to testify on how i was cured from HERPES 1&2 with the use of herbs. I got the herbs from Dr Osato and he gave me instructions on how to use them. I took the herbal product for a week and 5days after which I went for a blood test and the result was Negative. I waited for another two months and retested the result was still negative and my doctor told me I'm completely free from herpes1&2 and this Gladys my heart and i wish to share it for the benefit of those living with herpes1&2 to also get the herbs from Dr Osato and get cured just like me. You can contact Dr Osato on his email: osatoherbalcure@gmail.com or call him on his phone number and WhatsApp +2347051705853 also through his website https://osatoherbalcure.wordpress.com. Dr Osato also have the cure on the following diseases HERPES, HIV, HPV, CANCER, DIABETES, SHINGLES,VAGINAL INFECTION, HSV1&2 and so many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great spllcaster that bring back my ex husband .

    I am not sure I could have done it without you. I contacted a real spell caster that helped me change my husband’s heart to love and want me again, and he really did and now we are very happy together. My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..
    Here his contact..WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 ,
    Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
    His website:https://reallovespell.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Owo. I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for 5 year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Lisa who told me about a spell caster called Dr Owo , She gave me his contact: drowoherbs@gmail.com I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle, i couldn't conceive but as soon as the priest pray for me, i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child, My heart is filled up of happiness to share my life marriage and relationship story with you over here. If you need any assistance from him you can contact him via: drowoherbs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 61 years old. I contracted HPV in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr voodoo herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr. voodoo he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr. voodoo make it possible for me. Here is Dr. voodoo email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348140120719 he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you looking for ways to hit the lottery jackpot? Search no more for Dr Amber can help you win the lottery you want with his powerful lottery spell. Visit: amberlottotemple.com or WhatsApp +1 318 306 5044 or email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com for his spells are real and genuine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin