12.06.2008

Ho! Ho! NOOOOOOOO!

Today was the big day. We went to visit Santa at the Livery. Kate did great with Santa last year, she didn't cry or anything. Then we saw the Easter Bunny in March and she FREAKED.

I love going to see the Santa at the Livery because it is FREE and you bring your own camera to take your own pictures. Gotta love that!

I wasn't sure what to expect this year with Santa, so for the last week, I have been showing her pictures of Santa every day & showed her the pictures of her and Santa from last year. We got out the Santa hats & she has been wearing it on occasion. We read a book about Santa & when ever she saw a picture of him she would say, "Ho! Ho! Ho!"

We had to wait in line for about 25 minutes, but there were carolers and there was an "elf lady" making balloon animals/snowmen/candy canes for the kids waiting in line. Kate got a balloon candy cane. She loved it. She was happy.


I was feeling confident about her sitting on Santa's lap. Boy, was I wrong. As soon as it was our turn, she kinda froze up. So, I said, Claire is going to go sit on Santa's lap. I put Claire on Santa's lap. Then I said to Kate, "Look, Claire is with Santa, you can sit with them also!" I pick up Kate and she is saying, "no! no! no!" and starting to freak. I put her on Santa's lap and she totally freaked as you can tell from the pictures!

She screamed NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! the entire time. She didn't even want the candy cane that Santa gave her after. Can't wait to see how Kate and Claire will react next year :)

2 comments:

  1. I don´t know why all little girls are afraid of Santa. My daughter is 4 and still rejects having a pic with him....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin