Here is my 10 on 10 for December:
Walking into my Classroom at 8am:

Breakfast of Champions in between classes at 9am:

View of Osage Park outside my classroom door:

This is what Kate was wearing when I picked her up from my Mother in Law's. Apparently Kate's diaper exploded this morning and got all over her clothes (and on my mother in law's jeans!) This outfit was the only backup Jill had. The jumper is size 6 months. oops. Guess I need to give her a back up outfit! Could her dress BE any shorter? ha!

Kate opening her mouth to show me her teeth. I noticed yesterday her 2 year molars on the bottom had come in.......i wonder how long ago they came in? I guess this could explain the waking up in the middle of the night, loss of appetite & runny diapers she has had the past 2 weeks. Sorry Kate...she got tylenol tonight!

I opened up the front door after lunch & what did I see? 4 UPS packages delivered to me!

One of the packages was from Bronners. 2 weeks ago, my friend Melissa (who has the same b-day as Claire & won our online baby guessing game) sent Claire a birthstone ornament that was blue and had snowflakes on it with a sapphire gemstone (not a REAL sapphire) in the middle of each snowflake. And, the ornament had Claire's name on it. Well, I loved the ornament so much I had to get Kate one also (because, you know in a few years she might feel left out that Claire has more ornaments than she does...I am just planning ahead people!!) Kate's is red for her January birthstone garnet. And, I got another one for a friend who had a baby this year...I am not saying who in case she is reading this :)
Claires's ornament:
Kate's ornament:

Claire Bear in her Santa hat:

Kate putting the next ornament on her Advent Tree before bedtime (she is really into wearing a Santa hat)
Walking into my Classroom at 8am:
Breakfast of Champions in between classes at 9am:
View of Osage Park outside my classroom door:
This is what Kate was wearing when I picked her up from my Mother in Law's. Apparently Kate's diaper exploded this morning and got all over her clothes (and on my mother in law's jeans!) This outfit was the only backup Jill had. The jumper is size 6 months. oops. Guess I need to give her a back up outfit! Could her dress BE any shorter? ha!
Kate opening her mouth to show me her teeth. I noticed yesterday her 2 year molars on the bottom had come in.......i wonder how long ago they came in? I guess this could explain the waking up in the middle of the night, loss of appetite & runny diapers she has had the past 2 weeks. Sorry Kate...she got tylenol tonight!
I opened up the front door after lunch & what did I see? 4 UPS packages delivered to me!
One of the packages was from Bronners. 2 weeks ago, my friend Melissa (who has the same b-day as Claire & won our online baby guessing game) sent Claire a birthstone ornament that was blue and had snowflakes on it with a sapphire gemstone (not a REAL sapphire) in the middle of each snowflake. And, the ornament had Claire's name on it. Well, I loved the ornament so much I had to get Kate one also (because, you know in a few years she might feel left out that Claire has more ornaments than she does...I am just planning ahead people!!) Kate's is red for her January birthstone garnet. And, I got another one for a friend who had a baby this year...I am not saying who in case she is reading this :)
Claires's ornament:
Kate's ornament:Claire Bear in her Santa hat:

Kate putting the next ornament on her Advent Tree before bedtime (she is really into wearing a Santa hat)




Impressive blog and it reminds me my school days and seriously i truly enjoying your post and want to read more stuff like this thanks.
ReplyDeleteFive weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249
DeleteDR WALE I want to appreciate you for all the good things you did for family. My parents have been having Issue of settling themselves, but nothing seem to be working for them. they separated and that gave us the children's some much harder time. We want to see our both parents back together, so we had to contact DR WALE because DR WALE was the man that helped my sister to settle in her marriage when she had issue with her husband. So, we contacted DR WALE to see if he can bring our parents together. When we reached out to him, He asked us for how long our parents have been separated. We told him for SIX years. He said that isn't a problem. After everything was done. We discovered that it was our mother best friend that did everything to see that our parents weren't together. But all thanks to DR WALE our parents are finally back together. We are united as one big family now. If your parents are divorce and you want them back together DR WALE is the best man to contact. You can contact DR WALE Via WhatsApp OR Viber: +2347054019402 OR Email: drwalespellhome@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAfter speaking with DR REETHESH, I asked him to perform the LOTTO ritual for me to play and win LOTTO, he gave me a set of numbers and instructions, which I carefully followed before purchasing my ticket and playing the LOTTO. TO MY AMAZEMENT, I WON $178.5 MILLION POWERBALL JACKPOT. I am overjoyed and grateful for this turnaround in my life this credit goes to DR REETHESH. You contact him on WhatsApp: +2349012999010 OR reethesh60@gmail.com
ReplyDelete