12.01.2008

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

This weekend we got our 6th annual Larson Christmas Tree. We headed down to good old Home Depot (sigh) to get our Christmas Tree. It is a little anti-climatic getting our tree at Home Depot because growing up Jimmy would take us girls up to the Santa Cruz Mountains to cut (or chain saw) down our Christmas Tree. Kevin and I continued this tradition until I got pregnant with Kate & the thought of going to cut down a tree at 8 months preggo was not fun. My parents & sisters took 3 years off going to cut down the tree until this year & they all went up to the mountains on Saturday to get a REAL tree while Kevin and I schlepped the girls to Home Depot. Next year we will up to the mountains & continue that fun tradition.


So, without further adieu, here is our Home Depot Tree 2008:


The tree before:
and after!

and the stockings were hung by the chimney with care.......

9 comments:

  1. Mel, GREAT BLOG! I love your posts and I love that you and Kev have so many great traditions. We miss you guys! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

      Delete
  2. Actually, we only took 2 years off, Mel. It was you and Kevin who didn't go with us one year :)

    Nice tree. Kinda small though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. KapalJudiLounge

    Judi Bola

    Boskapal Net

    Kapal Judi

    KapalJudi

    1 Akun Untuk Semua Permainan
    - Sportbook
    - Togel: SGP, Agogo4D, Agogo Hoki.
    - Tangkas
    - Poker: Domino99, BandarQ, Perang Bacarat, Capsa Susun, Sakong, Bandar66.
    - Slot: JDB, Habanero, RTG Slot, Pragmatic Play, MIMI Gaming, AFB Gaming, Tembak Ikan
    - Casino: Dream Gaming, LG Casino, GD88, WMCasino, 855Crown, Sabung Ayam

    WA : +62 823 3491 4358 KAPALJUDI
    Instagram Kapal Judi
    Kapal Asia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete
  5. Step into wheelz casino https://onlinecasinos-canada.net/wheelz-casino/ and immerse yourself in a world of glamour and thrill. The pulsating lights and rhythmic sounds create an ambiance that ignites the senses and beckons you to indulge in the excitement of the games.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DR. WALE, vă mulțumesc pentru dragostea și grija pe care mi le-ați arătat într-un moment dificil. Vă sunt veșnic recunoscătoare. Ați făcut ca viața mea să devină mult mai ușoară. Acum, oamenii mă privesc ca pe o persoană importantă în mijlocul lor. De asemenea, iubita mea s-a întors la mine. Îți sunt foarte recunoscător, DR WALE. Astăzi, eu și iubita mea suntem fericiți împreună. Dacă ai nevoie să-ți recâștigi persoana iubită, DR WALE te poate ajuta; contactează-l prin WhatsApp sau Viber la +2347054019402 ori prin e-mail la drwalespellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. DR WALE I want to appreciate you for all the good things you did for family. My parents have been having Issue of settling themselves, but nothing seem to be working for them. they separated and that gave us the children's some much harder time. We want to see our both parents back together, so we had to contact DR WALE because DR WALE was the man that helped my sister to settle in her marriage when she had issue with her husband. So, we contacted DR WALE to see if he can bring our parents together. When we reached out to him, He asked us for how long our parents have been separated. We told him for SIX years. He said that isn't a problem. After everything was done. We discovered that it was our mother best friend that did everything to see that our parents weren't together. But all thanks to DR WALE our parents are finally back together. We are united as one big family now. If your parents are divorce and you want them back together DR WALE is the best man to contact. You can contact DR WALE Via WhatsApp OR Viber: +2347054019402 OR Email: drwalespellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. After speaking with DR REETHESH, I asked him to perform the LOTTO ritual for me to play and win LOTTO, he gave me a set of numbers and instructions, which I carefully followed before purchasing my ticket and playing the LOTTO. TO MY AMAZEMENT, I WON $178.5 MILLION POWERBALL JACKPOT. I am overjoyed and grateful for this turnaround in my life this credit goes to DR REETHESH. You contact him on WhatsApp: +2349012999010 OR reethesh60@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin