12.14.2008

Chai Latte


When Kevin and I were dating, we used to go to Borders & sit in the cafe. We would get Chai Latte from the Borders cafe & then we would play cribbage (like old people. ha!) The Borders Cafe had the BEST chai lattes. They were SO good. Then, a tragedy happened. The Borders Cafe switched who they got their coffee & teas from! The new coffee & teas were not good & the chai latte was disgusting. It was such a bummer. We love chai lattes, especially during the fall & winter seasons.

I have been on the search for a chai latte that compares to the one that Borders used to carry. Starbucks, Peets, Tully's & Bagel Street all failed miserably. They were un-drinkable if you ask me! I thought I would never have a decent chai latte again. That is until my friend Lesly told me about Trader Joe's Spicy Chai Latte mix. One can is only about $3.99 (I think) It tastes EXACTLY like the ones we used to get at Borders. All you do is add a scoop of the mix & hot water! I like to add some (a lot) of whipped cream to mine!

I am enjoying a mug right now while listening to the rain pitter patter on the windows. Claire is asleep on my chest under the glow of our Christmas tree & Kevin is playing dolls with Kate.

Life is good.

4 comments:

  1. So how cute is that, Kevin playing dolls with Kate? I hope that Erik does this with Anna when she's older!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! You don't know how long I have looked for the taste of the Borders Chai, always in the wrong places obviously. Now my chai will be back after more than a year or two. Thank you, thank you, thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin