9.12.2016

10 on 10 :: September 2016

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}
ten on ten button 
Here is a snapshot of the 10th which was Saturday.

Here is a sneak peek of our day:
One of my favorite things about Saturday mornings are that they are mellow!
Reading in bed with my cup of coffee & college football on in the background.
I cut some Hydrangeas from my front yard & put them in a vase on my kitchen table:
 My mother in law came over to take the kids on a bike ride, so Kevin and I went on a quick 3 mile run:
Flags up in honor of 9/11 on Sunday:
I can't believe it's been 15 years since 9/11. I will never forget that day.
Years ago, I wrote a blog post about 9/11 and the volunteer efforts I got to be a part of at Ground Zero. You can read about it {HERE}

 Leftover cupcakes from Claire's birthday on Friday. She wanted Funetti cupcakes & her favorite...Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes. The kids were begging for a cupcake after lunch.
 Cupcake Recipe {HERE}

Then I headed to the grocery store. Stocking up for the week. Some things on our meal plan for the week include: Salmon with fresh dill & lemon and served with asparagus and Fiesta Stuffed Bell Peppers. Recipe {HERE}
Do you spy the chocolate chips? I also have plans to make THESE Sea Salt Chocolate Chip cookies this week :)

After I got back from the store, it was time to watch the Colorado football game. Our live Buffalo, Ralphie runs the field before the players run out. Such a great tradition!
The game was a blow out (Colorado won 56-7...YEAH!!!) so Kevin & the kids swam for a bit.
Then we headed next door to our neighbors house. They were having a going away party for their daughter who is heading off to college this week. They had it catered by a Mexican place. Yummy tacos!
 Me & one of my neighbors, Denise. I am one of the tallest girls on the court & she is one of the shortest....she was standing up on the deck in this photo and we thought it was funny that we were the same height when she was standing on the deck.
 Our 10th was relaxing, productive & fun!

Hope you had a great weekend!

18 comments:

  1. I loved that Harry Potter book/play.
    And, your chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes are one of our family favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend! After reading this post all I can think is I need to go grocery shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little series! I love your outfit in that picture with your neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for provide great informatic and looking beautiful blog, really nice required information & the things i never imagined and i would request, wright more blog and blog post like that for us. Thanks you once agian
    we offer services delhi birth certificate
    which inculde name add in birth certificate and
    birth certificate correction complete process is online and we offer
    birth certificate and we offer this birth certificate online same service offers at yourdoorstep at birth certificate in ghaziabad
    our dream to provide birth certificate in india and other staes like birth certificate in bengaluru and birth certificate in gurgaon book service with us birth certificate in noida also, service at yoursdoorstep only birth certificate in india or

    ReplyDelete
  5. here you can find all the details about Join Pak Navy, And other related topics details is also available on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roster of Sindh High Court.
    Check complete advocate and judge wise roster sittings.
    You can read more about roster of Sindh High Court.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Professional resume services have been on the rise recently, as people who aren't the best wordsmiths, or who simply don't have the time or resources to build a professional CV, have turned to executive resume services. So find top resume writing services here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding Blog! I want people to know just how good this information is in your Blog. I will visit your blog daily because I know. It may be very beneficial for me. For Instant Support related to Common Roadrunner Email Problems please contact roadrunner support team for solution.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We offer Top economics homework help service . We have experienced writers who write every day, and we have the most experienced editors who are always on hand to proofread and edit your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just made this and it is so delicious!! Thank you for giving me a reason to finally.New Kent DUI Lawyer Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of information on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome post, I just read it from start to end.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was a lot of fun and I truly had a good time reading your post.

    ReplyDelete

  14. I keep on reading your blog post. Thanks a lot for sharing this unique informative post with us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin