12.19.2010

A Well & A Winner

As of this evening at around 7:45 pm, our Project 320 well was fully funded.
Fully Funded. Wow!
Over $5,000 raised. (as of midnight it is at $5672!!!!)
God is so good.
He really does more than we could ever ask or hope.
Over 250 people in Africa will have access to clean drinking water.
Water changes everything.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all of you who donated, prayed or helped spread the word about this project.
We couldn't have done it without you!
I can't wait to find out where in Africa they are going to build the well.
(Our 2 wells that we funded last year are currently being built in Ethiopia)

Thank you to each one of you who entered my giveaway.
I am glad I didn't have to pick a winner....I left that up to www.random.org
Congratulations Wendy! You were comment #14!
I can't wait to help plan that party and you deserve treat yourself to something fun at Target!

Thanks again to all of those who helped make this dream of ours into a reality for a 2nd year in a row!

3 comments:

  1. yay! that's fantastic!!!! i'm so happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No freakin' way. I'm gonna have a party as if I am a crafty party thrower. And the fun part is that you'll be there!!! And yay for the well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin