8.28.2009

Flashback Friday: Belly Pics

As I near Claire's first birthday I have been reflecting on this time last year when I was almost 9 months pregnant with her and anticipating the arrival of Baby #2. I realized I haven't made a slide show of my belly pictures from when I was pregnant with her. And, then I realized I hadn't finished Kate's. Oops.

So, in honor of Flashback Friday, I FINALLY put together a compilation of my belly pics for when I was pregnant with each of them.

I have actually been meaning to do this for Kate after she was born, but I never got around to it until now. Oops. At least I have them both done now!

I took a picture every week of my pregnancies so that I would be able to document my growing belly & transformation.

I have 2 slide shows from each pregnancy, full body and close up.

With Kate, I gained 50 lbs (yikes!) and she was 8 lbs 5 oz when she was born (I was induced 2 days after her due date)

Here is a slide show of my Belly Pictures while preggo with Kate from 12 weeks through 40 weeks:




Close up slide show of my belly with Kate:

With Claire, I gained about 45 lbs and she was born 3 days early at a whopping 9 lbs 6 oz! I was induced at 39 weeks 4 days because my doctor thought she was HUGE, and he was right!
Here are my belly pictures of Claire from 13 weeks until 39 weeks:




3 comments:

  1. Wow... what an incredible way to document that change. I am definitely going to steal that idea for the next one. :)

    Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea for Flashback Friday! I might have to do that some time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i would have done that with the girls...and i can't believe you gain that much weight...you looked great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin