2.26.2009

The BOB.

The POTM for February is my new double jogging stroller that arrived yesterday!
It is the BOB Revolution Duallie.

I have been "lusting" over this stroller for the past year or so, but I just couldn't justify the $579 price tag (ouch!) Well, when my friend Becky was over a few weeks ago & she told me that she found new BOB Revolution Duallie's on ebay for $389! They were last year's model and that is why they were so much cheaper. Becky sent me the link, but that store was already sold out. I searched around ebay for a few more days & found another ebay store that had them! Luckily for me, the timing was perfect because it was a few days after Kevin finished our taxes & he said I could use some of the tax money to get the stroller. Thank you Kevin :)

The stroller arrived yesterday & Kevin put it together last night (I didn't even have to ask...he is so well trained! hehe!) The weather was in the 60's today, so I thought I would take the girls on a walk this afternoon to test out BOB, since it is supposed to rain all weekend.

Kate LOVED riding next to Claire. I let Kate pick out which seat was hers (the right side). The whole walk she kept peeking over to Claire's side saying "Hi Hair!" Kate kept talking the whole time telling me "This fun!" & "I like this walk".
I think Claire really liked being able to sit up & see the world around her on a walk (she is used to being trapped in her infant seat on walks).

Even though this stroller is a little pricey (and I got a bargain!) it really is worth it. I know I have only taken it on 1 walk, but it was SO easy to push and maneuver! I felt like it was gliding. Our neighborhood has a ton of hills & it wasn't hard for me to push the girls up the hills. The stroller is light weight (for a double jogger) and it turns on a dime. It is wide...we definitely took up the width of the whole sidewalk!

Thanks again for the idea to look on ebay Becky! Can't wait to jog (.....or walk) downtown in our matching strollers to get coffee with the kids!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the cuteness! I'm so excited to see my babes side-by-side. And we can get some good walks/runs in when we find a wide path. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

      Delete
  2. cool stroller! but i am laughing at how bundled up the girls are for 60 degree weather! 60 degrees to me is so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin