3.28.2018

What's Up Wednesday :: March 2018

It's the last Wednesday of the month, that means it's time for our What's Up Wednesday Link Up!

Link up with  me, Sheaffer & Shay the LAST Wednesday of each month so we can read about What's Up with YOU!

Here we go!
What We’re Eating this week.....
Monday: Chicken Tortilla Casserole

Tuesday: Taco Tuesday....Shredded Pork Tacos!

 Wednesday:
Leftovers

Thursday: 
Stuffed Bell Peppers

Friday: Going to our friends house for dinner


For an afternoon snack this week, I have a bunch of bananas, so I am making my kids favorite:
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins:


I also made my Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies:





What I'm Reminiscing about.....
Since Easter is this weekend,  I am reminiscing about Easter Bunny photos.
If you have read my blog for awhile, you know I love crying kids with Santa & the Easter Bunny.
This one is one of my favorites of the girls circa 2010.
Love it! :)

 What I'm loving.....
I'm loving the   Rodan + Fields March Madness Sale is going on & ends this weekend!
I LOVE that I can offer you guys such a great discount!
You get $20 cash back, 17% off your order and FREE Shipping!
 If you order now through Friday, you also get a FREE Sunless Tanner!!
This always sells out in the Spring, get yours now....for FREE!
Have you been thinking about Lash Boost? Now is the time to get it at an amazing price.
I would LOVE to help you with your skin care needs!
 
  2 of my top sellers (besides Lash Boost!) are our Reverse line (for sun damage/pregnancy melasma/age spots) 
Unblemish is also a top seller..because it works! It was named the #1 Acne Skin care line in the US.
Here are Olivia's results after 8 months:
We have products for all skin types. 
 You can take this quick 6 question survey to find out what products are best for your skin {HERE}
All our products come with a 60 day empty bottle 100% money back guarantee. 
You have nothing to lose...what are you waiting for?
I would love to help you get started! 
 Email me: melissa_larson17@yahoo.com

What We've been up to.....
March was a fun, but busy month!
We started off the first weekend in March skiing in Tahoe.
The 2nd weekend in March Kevin & I headed to Arizona for Spring Training. See the post {HERE}
The 3rd weekend in March we had our school auction, celebrated St. Patricks Day & did the Global 6k for Water.
This past weekend we headed back up to Tahoe for another ski weekend.
Phew! March was fun!

What I'm Dreading.....
 I have SO much grading to do by tomorrow.
Spring Break starts on Friday, so I want to make sure that I am all caught up!
I have 130 Pythagorean Theroem Projects to grade & 130 Tests to grade by tomorrow.
AHHHH!!!!
 

What I'm Working On.....
 Getting thing organized for our Spring Break Road Trip.
Here is one of our stops:

And here:
Here is another:


What I'm Excited About.....
 See above photo....Spring Break next week!
It's been a fun winter with all the rain, snow & skiing.....but now bring on the sand & sun!

What I'm Watching........
 It's March, so that means we have been watching tons of basketball!



What I'm Reading.....
I read 6 books this month!

Defending Jacob
 My Aunt told me about this book. Fantastic.
4.5 out of 5 stars

The Family Nextdoor

 This was another good book. 4 out of 5 stars

The Breakdown

This was creepy! Pyschological thriller....but I loved it.
4 out of 5 stars.


The Great Alone

I think this is my favorite book of 2018 so far.
I couldn't put it down. I even stayed up until 2am on school night reading it one night!
5 out of 5 stars.


The Wedding Date

This was a cute book...I needed a fluff read after I read The Great Alone.
 3.5 out of 5 stars


Look for Me
Another great book by Lisa Gardner.
4.5 out of 5 stars.


What I'm Listening to.....
Pandora's Top Hits!!!


What I'm Wearing.....
  Spring in California means saying goodbye to sweaters & saying hello to layers & light weight tops paired with jeans & booties or flats!

Here are 3 outfits I wore a lot this month:

 Shirt // Vest  // Jeans // Booties


Shirt // Jeans // Booties




Shirt Stitch Fix // Jeans //  Flats


What I’m doing this weekend.....
 Easter is this weekend!
 Church, Easter Bunny, Family Time & Good Food


What I'm Looking Forward to next month.....
Going on a fun trip with Kevin to Mexico!
 I can't wait!

What else is new.....
I found this new version of Ben & Jerry's and it's amazing!
It's so much better for you & tastes *almost* like the real thing.
 I also like their frozen yogurt versions.


Question of the month is:
What is your favorite Easter Tradition?



We love "EGGING" our friends the week of Easter.
 This is one of our favorite Easter traditions. 
Get the FREE printable HERE.

+++++++++++++

If you are new to my blog, thanks for stopping by!
Feel free to follow along! 
You can find me on Bloglovin, Facebook & Instagram

Can't wait to read about What's up with all of YOU!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVED The Great Alone too! Definitely my favorite book of 2018 so far. I actually couldn't read another book for about 2 weeks because The Great Alone just stuck with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those before and after pics from R+F are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Lauberge ?? It is SO beautiful there!! I know y'all love pizza, you should try Urban Pi in Solana Beach while you're in San Diego! It's like a chipotle for pizza, except classy & they have brew beer and AMAZING sides!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops hit send too fast! It's a casual restaurant but the food I feel is a little bit more gourmet than chipotle haha had to clarify!

      Delete
  4. What a fun March! I cannot wait for baseball to start. I would love to go catch some early Mariner games in AZ...that is on our travel list! Mexico is something great to look forward to. We start Spring Break on Friday and I cannot wait...this teacher is tired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I’ve been on a Ben & Jerry’s kick lately. I’ve cream has been such a yummy treat. Maybe I’m trying to will warmer, better weather here. Love that chicken tortilla casserole!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun trip you have coming up. Enjoy!

    Stopping by from the linkup!
    http://bluesfansforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun month! And your spring break looks amazing! Have a great week and a happy Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin