7.17.2017

Loving Lately // July 2017

It's time for another round of Loving Lately!
I am going to do this once a month & they have a color theme.
January was gray, February was pink, March was green , April was  yellow/gold, May was coral, June was Aqua/Turquoise and July is WHITE!

Here is this month's Loving Lately....

// ONE //
I am loving White Hydrangeas this Summer.
I get them at Trader Joe's & I just love the simplicity of them.
I usually do bright colored flowers in the summer, but I am really loving the simplicity of white hydrangeas lately!

// TWO //
Speaking of Trader Joe's....have you tried their Yogurt Dip?
It's amazing. I use it as a dip for homemade Sweet Potato Fries/Chips:

This combo is Delicious & I make these sweet potato fries about 2-3 times a week as a side dish with our dinner.

// THREE //
Earlier this year I got this Apple Watch


I had been wearing this band with it, but once summer hit, I switched back to the white band. I am loving it. Perfect for summer!

// FOUR //
I am loving these White jeans that I got last summer.
They are awesome because they are comfortable and they aren't see through!


// FIVE //
I am also loving these white shorts.

 I love how they are distressed. Super comfortable!

//SIX//
My girls are loving these white sandals.

We got them in the Spring for Easter and they have been wearing them this summer as well. They are also going to be wearing them in a couple months when they are flower girls in my niece's wedding!

//SEVEN //
I am also loving this top.

On my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale post, I mentioned that I have it in black & green, but I ordered the white one since it's on sale. This is a great shirt!!!

// EIGHT //
These earrings are some of my go-to earrings in the Spring & Summer.

I got these last Summer and they quickly became a favorite.

// NINE //
I am loving books by this author lately....Colleen Hoover.
Have you read any of her books before?
 This was the first one of her books I have read and I could not put it down. It just so happens to have a white cover :)
It Ends with Us is probably my favorite book of 2017...Wow...I read it in less than 2 days.
I give it 5 stars.....and so did over 3,000 people on Amazon.
I loved it so much, that I am now reading more books by Colleen Hoover. I just started her novel Maybe Someday.

// TEN //
We have been spending a lot of time in Tahoe this summer. One of the things I love to do when we are up there is to go on walks after dinner. Check out this huge white dandelion that Kate found on our walk...
 
The dandelions are HUGE in Tahoe. Love it!

+++++++++++++++++
A couple of updates.....

I know so many of you are LOVING Lash Boost! 

It is so loved by everyone that we got an email over the weekend that Lash Boost is currently unavailable. It should be available by next month. 
It is available in limited quantities for consultants and our business kits, so if you are interested in joining the business, you can still get Lash Boost.
One of the specials this month is if you join my team and I will give you a lash boost for FREE!!!!!

Now is the time to join R+F, we are the number one skin care line in North America & our products sell themselves, I want you to join in the fun & be apart of this life changing skin care.
Rodan + Fields has been such a huge blessing to our family. I love that it is web based, we aren't a party company and we don't have to keep inventory.
 
There is also a Christmas in July promotion going on and along with a FREE Lash Boost, you can get up to $100 cash back when you join.

Email me if you want to learn more!
melissa_larson17@yahoo.com


ALSO............
The $250 Nordstrom Gift Card Giveaway ends on Friday!
Click HERE to enter if you haven't entered yet!

6 comments:

  1. I wish we had a Trader Joe's near me. I hear their flowers are great...and affordable!
    x, sydnee

    www.tulipsandpersimmon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confess & Hopeless are must reads from Colleen Hoover! It Ends With Us is still my #1 but those aren't far behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It Ends With Us was my favorite Colleen Hoover book & I've read them all!
    The Slammed series was the only one I didn't care for as much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally want to try that dip- sounds so yummy! I picked up It Ends With Us for our road trip next week. Just saw your Instagram- have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read It Ends With Us last week. I couldn't put it down! So, so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give me all the hydrangeas and white denim! I'm living in mine right now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin