3.17.2017

Loving Lately // March 2017

It's time for another round of Loving Lately!
I am going to do this once a month & they have a color theme.
January was gray, February was pink and March is going to be...yep...you guessed it....GREEN in honor of St. Patrick's Day!
Here is this month's Loving Lately....

// ONE //
Spring has sprung here in the Bay Area & I am loving all the green hills!

  Because of all the rain/snow we got this winter, the hills are just so green!

 I went running up in these hills the other week, I loved all the views.

// TWO //
Speaking of all the green hills, they make a great background for photos!
The girls school had a Kentucky Derby themed auction this past weekend....I loved the theme!
 We met at one of our friends before for photos...it felt like prom :)

Dress // Fascinator
I LOVE getting all dressed up! 

// THREE //
 Now that the weather is nice, it is smoothie weather!
Here are some of our favorite green smoothies....
Peach Pineapple Green Smoothie:

 This is my other go-to smoothie:
  Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Avocado Smoothie
Smoothies are a great way to sneak in veggies without your kids knowing :)

// FOUR //
I am loving this jacket...perfect for when the weather is chilly in the morning, but nice during the day. It's all about layers! The color is mossy brown, but it is a khaki green.

 I like it because it comes in Tall...I have the Tall x-small and the arms are long enough!
You can get it HERE

 // FIVE //
This hummus!!!! So good! 
I am loving it with carrots or pita chips.

// SIX //
I got this cute top in my Stitch Fix last week.
Isn't it so cute?i love it!
I am wearing it today for St. Patricks Day :)

// SEVEN//
Speaking of St. Patrick's Day, I love the St. Patty's Day traditions that we have.
I just do a couple things...set up a scavenger hunt with gold coins....

 Leprechaun going potty in our bathroom....
 
My kids asked if they could set up a video last night so they could see the leprechaun :)
We love St. Patrick's Day around here...I am Irish.
It was 5 years ago on St. Patty's Day that we told the girls I was pregnant.
You can read that post {HERE}

If you need meal ideas for St. Patty's Day tonight....
(in the crock pot...I need to convert this for my Instant Pot!)
My Oreo Mint Chip Pie for dessert....delicious & takes no time to make.

You can make it now & have it for a St. Patty's Day dessert tonight!

// EIGHT //
These are some of my favorite earrings....I love them!
I have them in 3 colors now, how pretty is this emerald color?
Just gorgeous!
They come in 12 colors...check them out HERE.


// NINE //
March Madness...I LOVE it! One of my favorite times of year!
Here is my bracket after day 1....not too bad...lots of green which means correct guesses :)
I have Kansas winning the whole thing...who do you have?

// TEN //
Speaking of March Madness...
My Rodan + Fields March Madness deal is also going on, if you want to become a preferred customer.
You get $20 cash back, 17% off your order and FREE Shipping!
 I would LOVE to help you with your skin care needs & help you get longer lashes!
With this deal you would save over $25 on Lash Boost!
You can also take this quick 6 question survey to find out what products are best for your skin {HERE}

It also applies if you join my team...17% off your kit. 
You could get $75-$150 cash back!
Such an awesome deal!
Email me for more info!
melissa_larson17(at)yahoo.com
 +++++++++++++
Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Oh that hummus looks so good...two things I love....cilantro and jalapenos! And yes I love some March Madness. Our house is all over, 2 rooting for Villanova, 1 for Louisville and I have always been a Duke girl! Looking forward to watching some games this weekend, maybe with that hummus! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have that J Crew jacket and it is PERFECT!! Love Loving Lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket! Love it!! And I love the green theme. Happy St. Patrick's day!

    http://www.lettinginthelightblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will totally be trying those smoothies! Thanks for sharing- we made your monster cookies last night but with Easter m&ms and leprechauns must've eaten them in the middle of the night because they're almost gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of your pretty green grass and spring weather! The Kentucky Derby party sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bracket is doing great! I've already picked five losers, ha! You're written about your school's auction before, too, and they look like SO much fun. I meant to ask about it but never did... we've never done anything fun like that for our schools! Do you get local merchants to donate items/services? I'm intrigued and would love to look into it for my hometown. :) Thanks! ps - I am so SO jealous looking at all those green hills. We just got over a foot of snow and have more in the forecast. C'mon Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that jacket was cool and also wanted to tell you all about an amzing website which provides the list of names for the kids just visit www.babynameshouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Derby dress! Do you mind sharing where you got it?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin