2.13.2017

10 on 10 :: February 2017

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}
ten on ten button
Happy 10th of February!

We started off our morning getting ready and Luke coming into our room asking if he could bring his rescue bot fire station to Mimi's house. 
Boulder does not look amused. LOL.

The day started off rainy, so I wore my rain boots to school for the 5th day in a row.

View of my desk during break.....the essentials....my coffee, my breakfast, sharpies and my 2017 Erin Condren Planner

My accelerated class had a test today, so after school I started to make the answer key.

After school I headed to my parents to pick up Luke. The rain had stopped & the sun came out. Look at the beautiful view from my parents house:

 Luke and I came home for lunch and I decided to finally make avocado toast....
WHY HAVE I NEVER HAD AVOCADO TOAST BEFORE?!?!?! 
So good!!
I toasted a slice of sourdough bread, added half a mashed up avocado, lime juice, sea salt, a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese & a dash of crushed red peppers. 


We picked up the girls from school and then headed to Target.
 Kids were starving, so it was slurpees & popcorn for an afternoon snack. #nothealthy

 We got home and since it was Friday & there is no homework (yay!) so Kate set up solitaire.
  We taught her to play a few weeks ago & she loves it.

For dinner, it was Friday Night so we of course had Pizza! 
We got it from our favorite deep dish place, Zachary's. We haven't been there in forever!

After dinner, Kevin was putting the kids to bed and I laid down in bed and was going to watch an episdode or 2 of Switched at Birth, but then I fell asleep. At 7:45 on a Friday night!!!!
I have been fighting the cough/cold that my whole family has had, but it caught up with me and my body was telling me I needed sleep. I got 14 hours of sleep on Friday night!!!!! CRAZY!
I can't believe I fell asleep so early....I am a night owl & usually go to bed at midnight. I don't know the last time I fell asleep so early!

So, there is a snap shot of our day.....Hope you had a great 10th!

+++++++++++++++++
I couldn't let this post go by without telling you about this Flash Sale!
Just when I thought our Rodan + Fields deal couldn't get any better, it has! 
We have a Valentine's Day Flash Sale today & tomorrow.
  Give yourself the gift of good skin this Valentine's Day!
***Flash sale ends tomorrow night 2/14 at midnight***
Any NEW Preferred Customers who order a the regimen & lash boost bundle or if you order a regimen & amp roller bundle you will receive your choice for FREE:
Multi Function Eye Cream or Anti Aging Lip Serum ($60 value each) 
Not only will you get a FREE eye cream or FREE lip serum, you will also save 30% on the order and get $20 cash back
CURRENT CUSTOMERS: if you refer me to a friend that becomes a PC
I'll GIFT one to you as well!!

Find out what products are good for your skin {HERE}

All products have a 60-day empty bottle, 100% of your money back guarantee!
Email me to place an order:
melissa_larson17@yahoo.com

5 comments:

  1. Avocado toast is one of my favorites! But hey, we need to talk about what you put on yours, because it looks waaaay better than mine! Do share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had avo toast for the first time this week, too! I eat it on sandwiches, wraps & salads all the time, but never plain. I just put a dash of salt & pepper on mine & loved! I thought "no wonder people have been raving about this!" & what's taken me so long! Love at first bite

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture you posted of your math test? Yeah I don't know how to solve that equation! Or any of the other ones on that sheet. I have a bachelor's degree (not in math....) but I'm kind of surprised to really see how bad my math is! Do you have a suggestion of a good online course for Algebra 1 or similar beginningish math? Because of my husband's work travel I can't really do a community college course but I'm still pretty interested in re-learning my math! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snippet of the math problem just made me break out in a cold sweat. ha ha So funny how our brains are all wired so so differently! Little boys are quite funny, and so much fun! I'm really looking forward to reliving all of that with my Levi - my "first" three boys are in junior high and high school now!!!

    I remember finding Ten on Ten years ago through your blog and I thought it was the neatest thing. I haven't participated faithfully but I'm off to a good start this year! Also, I tried your Zuppa and Fajita recipes this past week, and they were such big hits with my whole family! Thanks so much for sharing! Hope you have a nice un-Valentine's Day, ha ha ha ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin