3.13.2014

St Patty's Day Treat Idea {Free Printable}

Can you believe this Monday is St. Patrick's Day?
I am all about giving fun little treats/goodies to our friends & teachers.
And, you know me....I love celebrating each and ever holiday, no matter how big or small!
I realized I did not have a St. Patty's Day Printable on here yet, and being that I am part Irish, I had to remedy that!

This is a SUPER easy & cute idea that you can do for your kids friends or teachers.
This week has been crazy busy, but this little project took no time at all. 

Here is what you need:
- I'm So Lucky to have a friend/teacher like you Printable (download at the end of the post)
-  Snack Size Zip lock baggies
-Big bag of Skittles
- Big Bag of Rolos
- Scissors
-Stapler

All you do is print the printable on white paper.
Put some Skittles & Rolos in the snack size ziplock baggie.
Cut out the printable, Fold it in half & staple to the bag.
Done.
SO easy. SO cute.
And, it has 2 of my favorite candies...Skittles & Rolos! Perfect for St. Patty's Day!

Being a teacher, I know how nice it is to get an unexpected treat from a student, so for the girls teachers, I got a $5 Starbucks gift card and put it in their bag.
Back of the Teacher version:
 They are excited to give them to their teachers on Monday!

****I intentionally didn't put Happy St. Patrick's Day on these, so you can totally use them throughout the year. The teacher ones can be used during Teacher Appreciation, End of the School Year, etc*****

Here is the "I'm So Lucky to have a Friend like you" version:
{Click to download. Right click & then Save.}


Here is the "I'm So Lucky to have a Teacher like you" version:
{Click to download. Right click & then Save.}
Make these for some friends or teachers this weekend, it just takes a few minutes!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin