5.01.2018

Prime Time

I don't know about you, but I have an Amazon Prime Problem. 
I wouldn't say I'm addicted, but I am toeing the line. 
Last month, I shared some of my favorite Trader Joe's products, so I thought it would be fun to do a post on some of the things that I buy on Amazon
I thought I'd start a new series called "Prime Time" and share my recent Amazon Prime finds. 
I will do this every few months.


 I buy things on Amazon about 2-3 times a week. If we need something, I look on Amazon first. 
This meme could not be more true:
This was especially true during the holidays...I had boxes and boxes showing up each day and I had no clue what was inside.

 Can anyone relate to this......
It's just so easy to buy things on Amazon when you have Prime & Free 2 day shipping. 
I am so pathetic now, that I use Prime Pantry and order food on Amazon

Here are some things I have ordered recently:
The girls needed warm  Sleeping Bags for when we went to Yosemite, so I got them each one of these.

 They come in 3 colors.
 My girls were sick of using their Disney/Cartoon Sleeping bags...overdue for an update :)

In our house we have a Guest Room/Office, so when we have friends stay with us, there isn't a dresser for them to put their suitcase/bags, so I got a Luggage Rack:

Now our guests have a spot to put their luggage (instead of the ground!)

A couple months ago, our lab got fleas for the first time ever at the age of 13. UGH! 
You guys, it was terrible.
Our neighbor who is a dog trainer said that fleas are terrible right now in California because of the warm weather & they are becoming resistant to a lot of the flea medicines, so she recommended this Flea Collar as well since it's the only thing that seems to work.
We love books & reading, so I am always on the hunt for good books.
Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls was recommended by one of my friends & it's perfect for girls 6 and up.
There is now a second book HERE


Several years ago, we got Luke Dragons Love Tacos, so the Easter Bunny brought him the sequel
 Luke LOVES these books!


It's May which means the weather is getting warmer & it's cruiser season! We love going on family bike rides at night or date nights on our bikes. During the summer, we have girls nights on our cruisers and ride our bikes to dinner. Last summer, one of my friend had these
Bike Lights on her cruiser and I knew I needed to get some for this summer! 
 
They are so fun...I got the multi color ones.


Everyday for breakfast I have a bar. I usually have Rx Bars or Lara Bars. I have found they are cheaper when you order them in bulk, so I just ordered these Rx Bars
This is my favorite flavor!

I don't know about you, but I hate to iron. Hate it!! When my niece got married last Fall my sister in law had this Steamer that we used for the girls flower dressses to get the wrinkles out. 
It's amazing! I finally got one!

I've talked about this Hair Dyer & Volumizer before, but it's worth posting about again because it's amazing.
 
 My hair gets dried in a little over 5 minutes with this bad boy!!!

I also love these Hair Elastics
They don't crease your hair.
 I wear pony tails & messy buns a lot & these are my favorite.
I have them in clear:
 
And, I have the brown pack:
And, they don't damage your hair! 

I think we were the only ones who did see The Greatest Showman
in the theater, so you better believe I bought it as soon as it came out on Blu Ray!
 We all love it!

Several years ago, I got a couple umbrella stands at Home Depot & they were terrible and didn't hold our outdoor umbrellas well. I finally ordered new ones & got these Umbrella Stands:
 
 They work great & the wind doesn't blow my umbrellas over. And, I love how they aren'y bulky.

We also got these outdoor barstools on Amazon last summer.
We have 8 of them for our outdoor bar/kitchen area:

I just ordered this  Outdoor Cleaner for our outdoor furniture.
 
 One of my friends told me about it & it cleaned up her white outdoor cushions amazingly well, so I am going to use it this weekend on our outdoor cushions. They were out all winter, so I need to do some spot cleaning on them.
 The table is also a firepit!
I got our outdoor couches & firepit table at Costco last Spring. Love them.

I also ordered these Outdoor Wipes  to use on the barstools & the frames of our outdoor couches/chairs.
I will keep you posted on how the wipes work!

Kate's headphones broke, so I got her THESE new ones:
They come in a few colors, so I think I am going order some for Claire & Luke since their current headphones are on their last leg.

Rodan + Fields discontinued their Eye Wipes, I am SO sad & I am hoping they come out with a new & improved version. In the meantime, I need something to take off my eye make up. I LOVE these Eye Make Up Remover Pads
I have posted about this  Nail Polish  several times, but I just got this new color:
This is the only nail polish I use now. I have over 10 colors. 
Don't forget the base coat & top coat...that is what makes the difference!
This is over a week....no chips!!!!!! 
 
And, of course....my favorite pens:
 I love all the colors & I color coordinate my grade book, so these are the best :)


So, there you have it...some of my Amazon Prime finds for the past month or so. There are more, but I will save those for another time!

What are your favorite Amazon finds! Do you buy clothes on Amazon?
Do you have any dash buttons? Tell me more about them if you do!

13 comments:

  1. Amazon Prime is so dangerous...we have Alexa which makes it easier to order. We have dash buttons for laundry detergent and kitty litter. Love the nail polish you recommended, I bought some last year after you posted about it. So great. And, that hair dryer is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shopping links! I did a similar post a few weeks ago with my recent prime purchases - https://txtanya.blogspot.com/2018/04/prime-purchases-april-2018.html
    I always get so many ideas from your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to order that umbrella stand for our pool deck.The one we have for the table from Home Depot is terrible and I might have to get some of that outdoor cleaning spray and wipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have dash buttons for my 1 liter water bottles, gain flings ( just got some delivered today) and for my toilet paper. Lol! It’s the best and I keep them right by where it all goes. Push the button- boom! It shows up 2 days later! You can use it for so many things! How did we ever live before!! Plus you get a free book at the start of each month!! And all the books and magazines you can borrow for free! I don’t even subscribe to magazines anymore. Love amazon prime!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you get a free book at the start of the month? I have prime also and want to know more about that!

      Delete
  5. Yep, once you drink the kool aid, it's all over and it's boxes every day. 😂👍🏻❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you store your pool toys? Ours are flying everywhere and are never dry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My other advice is that girls tend to sleep cold and so-called “girls” bags aren’t always rated accordingly. I’m not sure how much experience she has with bags to see how she sleeps (hot/cold), but if you really want her to be warm at 30*F you might need a 20*F bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this useful content. The information you describe here would be useful. I want to share with you all a useful source- Amazon Prime is a paid subscription service that offers a variety of perks to Amazon buyers. Prime Video offers unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes for paid or free trial members. If you are facing problems with your amazon prime like membership, subscription, issue with login account, account suspended or video streaming setup. You can call us. We are a third party service provider. Our customer care executives are always available for instant support. Call at Amazon prime contact number +61-480-020-996

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing article I really like it. I am reading this article completely. Am enjoying. This very helpful for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great article! Thanks for sharing I have used Outdoor wipes and I must say, they are a great relief when outdoors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin