10.03.2017

Praying for Vegas

I was going to blog about something else today.
You see, we had an amazing weekend at my niece's wedding.
It was a beautiful wedding, full of love and family.
I was excited for the first week of October (my favorite month)
I was excited to decorate for Fall & bake pumpkin bread.
And then you wake up and hear the news about Las Vegas. 
It is shocking. And Scary. And everything else seems so trivial.
I am Heartbroken & Speechless.
 Image may contain: sky, night and outdoor
 This one hits close to home.
I have a good friend who was at the concert, thankfully she & her husband decided to skip the final night.
Earlier on Sunday, she posted photos of them there. So glad she is safe.

I was supposed to leave for Vegas this Thursday for the Rodan + Fields convention, but had to cancel my trip a few weeks ago because of Staff Development & math meetings that I have at school & can't miss.
I'm sad that things like this keep happening.
I'm sad that there is an element fear when you go to school, or a movie or a concert or any really any public place.
It's sad & it's scary.
But we can't let fear rule our lives, so I remind myself to pray for peace. 
And I will also.....
 Pray for the community of Las Vegas.
Pray for the victims & their families.
Pray for the families who lost loved one.
Pray for the police, first responders & medical staff at the hospitals.
Pray that Jesus would wrap HIS loving arms around them and comfort them.
Pray that God would give them a peace that surpasses all understanding.
Hug your loved ones extra tight.
Jesus, come quickly.
Come heal this broken world of ours.







4 comments:

  1. a friend of mine was there with her daughter, and a few other friends. I texted her right when I woke up and tread about what happened. They were at the airport getting ready to fly home. She said 2 of her friends were scratched up by flying plastic from broken chairs being hit by bullets. Life is scary right now. Praying for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last two words say it all!
    My heart is saddened by it too. My God bring comfort and peace to those affected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *I meant to say those last two sentences say it all.

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin