11.26.2009

Give Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving!
"Give thanks to the Lord, for HE is good. His love endures forever" Psalm 107:1

I have so much to be thankful for...
A loving & supportive husband, 2 beautiful & healthy girls who have given me more joy than I thought possible, Jesus, a teaching job I love, a new photography/graphic design side business, a wonderful church, a cozy home,
amazing friends & a close knit family who means the world to me.

And, the little things....like coffee, monkey bread, down comforters, fall leaves, my camera, a week off school, the Macys Thanksgiving Day parade, wine, getting tickets to see U2 in June, Trader Joes pumpkin pancake mix and of course our crazy yellow lab, Boulder.

I am truly blessed.

May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day with family & friends reflecting all you are thankful for!

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous picture-- and I love the one Heather posted that you took. Can't wait to see the rest! Hope you had a wonderful day with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet picture, and post! Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving - I'm thankful to have you as a friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you from ElleBowsandMore...your girls are super cute!
    and i love your etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin