1.30.2009

Kate's 2 year photos & stats

I took Kate's 2 year photos the other day.
They did NOT go as I had planned.
I had big visions for her 2 year photo shoot.
I was going to go to a hilly grassy field & take fun pictures.
Kate had other ideas that day.
She didn't want to get dressed OR get in the car.
She threw a fit & started crying hysterically when I tried to put her in her carseat...can you say 2 years old??
All she wanted to do was play outside in our backyard.
I decided to give up my battle with a 2 year old & scratched my idea.
Instead, I followed her around the backyard with my camera.
I will save my "vision" for what I had planned for another day. *sigh*

Kate's 2 year appt was last week it was also a FAIL.

She was fine in the waiting room, but once we got to the room, she totally freaked & started crying. We couldnt even weigh her or measure her at first because she was crying so much.
The nurse had me hold her, get on the scale & then get on by myself so we could get her weight. We then got her height & she was screaming. SO embarrasing.

We get back to the room & we needed to get kate in a gown so we could get her heart beat, etc. Kate WOULD not let me get her undressed. The dr said dont worry about it & she tried listening to her heart, lungs, etc. ... Kate was hysterical so i held her while she did that & checked her eyes & ears. The whole time Kate was saying "let's go home".
That is all she checked out on Kate because Kate wouldnt let me put her down. UGH. And, Kate got a shot b/c she was crying anyways, so i said just give her the shot. Once we got to the car, she was fine.
Next time we go to the Dr, i am making Kevin go with me. I am NOT doing that alone next time!

Anyways, here are her stats:
weight: 23 lbs 4 oz YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (10 th%)
height: 34.5 inches (70th%)


At one year she was:
17 lbs 5 oz (3 %tile)
28.5 inches (40 %tile)






6 comments:

  1. How I love this age! They can look like a baby in one picture and a big girl in the next. You got some great shots despite the change of plans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

      Delete
  2. I love that last one! The look on Kate's face is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks adorable despite the change in plans. I've had to do that more than a few times because the girls don't agree with MY idea for a shoot and do their own thing lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did everything to get him back but nothing worked.

    I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

    I told the relationship doctor everything that happened,

    He promised to fix my relationship.

    My relationship was restored just as promised,

    My Ex-boyfriend is back and promised never to leave me again

    I am the happiest lady on earth,

    Never too late to fix your broken heart.

    You can still get your lover back...

    Fix broken relationship/marriage...

    I WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO CONTACT

    :[[ Robinsonbuckler11 ]] @gmail com_____________________

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin