10.20.2017

Loving Lately // October 2017

It's time for another round of Loving Lately!
I've done this once a month since January & they have a color theme.
January was gray, February was pink, March was green , April was  yellow/gold, May was coral, June was Aqua/Turquoise and July was white,  August was Black & White, mostly black & white stripes...and September was Olive Green/Army Green and October is Orange...basically anything Pumpkin. LOL!
 Here is this month's Loving Lately....
 
//  ONE  //

 Bring on all the Pumpkin Desserts! I am LOVING them.
I love them all (Except Pumpkin Pie...ewww I can't handle the texture!)

 Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies {HERE}

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles {HERE}

Pumpkin Cheesecake {HERE}

Pumpkin Bars {Recipe HERE
Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake {HERE}

Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies {HERE}
Pumpkin Bread {HERE}
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins {HERE
 Pumpkin Spice Cake {HERE}

 Pumpkin Cream Cheese Crumble Cake {HERE}
 
Is there such a thing as too many pumpkin desserts? I don't think so ;)

// TWO //
I also love savory recipes with Pumpkin....
Sweet Potato Black Bean & Pumpkin Chili {HERE}

Baked Ziti with Pumpkin, Sausage & Spinach {HERE}

Toasted Pumpkin Seeds {HERE}


// THREE//
 I am also loving Pumpkin Ale. I have 1 or 2 every October. 
I'm not really a beer person, but in October I like a pumpkin ale.
I am also loving my backyard twinkle lights! 
Didn't Kevin do an awesome job on the bar? 
The rest of the backyard renovation is almost done...stay tuned :)

// FOUR //
We are loving Boo-ing and Boozing our friends! 
Here is what we are Boo-ing ang Booz-ing with this month.....
I like giving cookie or cupcake mix so families can bake together.
And who doesn't like getting wine? ;)
 You can click HERE for the free Printables for Boozing & Booing.


// FIVE //
I am loving these new Reese's Peanut Butter cups..they have Reese's pieces in them.
 I saw them at Target & I was intrigued, so of course I bought them :)
Reese's are my favorite Halloween candy...my kids know that I will raid their stash after Trick or Treating :)
 If this isn't true, then I don't know what is :)

// SIX //
 I am loving our Reverse Regimen. It's my favorite..I love it because it got rid of my pregnancy melasam. I also love it because it evens out my skin tone. It is a great regimen to use, especially in the Fall, to get rid of any sun damage you may have gotten over the summer.
We have 2 Reverse regimens:
  Reverse Brightening which focuses on brightening & evening out your complexion.
 Reverse Lightening  focuses on getting rid of melasma/age spots/sun spots.
Reverse Brightening Before & After:

Reverse Lightening Before & After:
I also wanted to let you know about THREE new products that just launched this week!
First up....Intensive Renewing Retinal Serum!
This is the closest you can get to prescription strength Vitamin A without the adverse affects of traditional vitamin A.
The Intensive Renewing Serum with retinAl is:
Stronger: Retinal is 20x higher In potency than retinol
Faster: Dramatic results starting as early as 4 weeks
Smarter: Proprietary formulation is tough on the signs of aging—not your skin
Sensitive skin and acne sufferers can use this too!
Why is it a big deal? It's the best thing out there to improve the tone of your skin and lessen the appearance of lines and wrinkles!


And Our AMP MD Roller 2.0 made it's debut this week also.

Here is some info about the Amp MD 2.0 roller:
Micro-exfoliating tips are laser cut to ensure precision
The roller safely and gently breaks through dead skin cells to help the products penetrate deeper into your skin
  The new roller is redesigned to be more comfortable (you barely feel it), to store and travel better, and to perform better.

We have a FREE gift with purchase of these items:
How cute is the Free white travel bag?

You will save 30% when you buy this bundle! Plus, get $20 cash back!
Let's get your skin ready in time for the holidays!
Email me to get started. 60 day empty bottle, 100% money back guarantee!
melissa_larson17@yahoo.com

Also introducing....our new Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex!
 This brightens under your eyes and reduces bags & dark circles.

Look at these incredible Before & After photos!
I use our Eye Cream at night (that helps with crows feet/fine lines in the eye area.
In the morning, I have been using our Active Hydration Brightening Eye Complex in the morning to help with bags/dark under eye circles.
This isn't available to customers until November, but consultants were able to purchase it earlier this month and I have FIVE available if you want to get your hands on some now!
Cost is $55 & free shipping. It will last 4-5 months.
Email me ASAP if you want one! I only have FIVE!
melissa_larson17@yahoo.com

// SEVEN //
 I am loving this candle that I got at Trader Joe's.
 Vanilla Pumpkin. My 2 favorite candle scents, combined!

// EIGHT //
 I am also loving Trader Joe's Pumpkins. Aren't they so fun?
Luke loves the scarecrow they have in front of all the pumpkins.
He asks me to take his photo in this every time we go to Trader Joe's.


// NINE //
I am loving all the leaves starting to turn orange/red/yellow.
Early October is when leaves start to turn here in California & I love it!
 They are at their best in November, but I love seeing them start to turn this time of year!
We have a few Japanese Maples in our yard and I love when the leaves start to change....

There are a few orange leaves...it is so beautiful when the whole thing turns orange!
This is nothing compared to the Fall leaves that the rest of the country gets, but when the leaves here in California start to change, I get giddy! I really should live on the East Coast.
On my bucket list is to go see the Fall Foliage in the North East one of these years.

// TEN //
I am LOVING Hallmark Fall Movies. I mean, I REALLY love them.
A new one premieres every Saturday, but they are also showing ones from years past. My DVR is full of about 10 Fall Movies right now...Kevin hates me...he thinks Hallmark movies are the worst!  Hahaha! The girls & I think they are the best :)
 They are just as cheesy & awesome as Hallmark Christmas movies, but instead of Christmas tree farms, some of them are based on Pumpkin Farms. Instead of being based in a department store during the the holidays, it's based in a country inn during Fall.
My girls love them also, so we have fun watching them. They are loving them also!

So, there you have it....some lovely orange & pumpkin things I have been Loving Lately.
What have you been Loving Lately?





4 comments:

  1. I love anything pumpkin at this time of year! And I'm with you, I love Hallmark fall movies!

    Design by Sydnee | A Lifestyle Blog ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your backyard looks perfect for fall, and I’m with ya! I cannot get enough pumpkin stuff!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love when you do these posts and LOVE all of your orange- so fall! I think I need to make those pumpkin cheesecake brownies- they look to die for. So we have been boo'd but never boozed and you are now inspiring me to do that for some friends and neighbors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin