10.23.2017

Pumpkin Dip

I have a super simple & delicious recipe for you today.
My kids (and adults!) love it.
As if I didn't post enough Pumpkin recipes on Friday's post, I have another one :)
It's an oldie but goodie, so it's time I officially blog it.
I've made it every year for the past 7+ years for a Halloween party.
 Here is what you need:
1/2  block of cream cheese at room temperature (You can also unwrap it & heat in in the microwave for 1-2 minutes to soften it up) 
1 cups of powdered sugar
1 cup of canned pumpkin
1/2 T cinnamon
 1/2 T pumpkin pie spice

  So easy....All you do put the ingredients in a bowl &  mix everything together.

Cover & chill for at least 3 hours in the fridge.
Keep chilled until you serve it....it tastes even better if you make it the night before.

Serve with gingersnaps.

Our favorite gingersnaps are the ones from Trader Joe's. They are the best!

This dip makes a ton. During parties, I keep it in a big bowl in the fridge, but I serve it in this cute pumpkin bowl I got when we were first married. I refill the bowl when it runs out.

Whenever I have a party or am serving a dip, I put it in a small bowl to serve & refill when necessary. Not a fan of warm dips when they are supposed to cold :)

I hope you like this dip as much as we do!
But beware..it's addicting!

A reminder that Wednesday is our What's Up Wednesday Link Up!


Link up with myself , Sheaffer & Shay the LAST Wednesday of each month so we can read about What's Up with YOU!

Answer all the question above, plus our Bonus Question for the month which is....
What is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?
See you back here Wednesday!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin