10.25.2017

What's Up Wednesday :: October 2017

It's the last Wednesday of the month, that means it's time for our What's Up Wednesday Link Up!

Link up with myself, Sheaffer & Shay the LAST Wednesday of each month so we can read about What's Up with YOU!

Here we go!
What We’re Eating this week..... 
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday......Instant Pot Baked Chicken Tacos
Wednesday: Chicken & Broccoli Teriyaki with Rice
Thursday: Fiesta Stuffed Peppers
Friday: Out to Dinner for my friends birthday

Snacks I am making this week...
Pumpkin BreadPumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Pumpkin Dip:

What I'm Reminiscing about.....
Halloween is in a few days, so I am reminiscing about Halloween:
Love looking back at some of my kids Halloween costumes.
  Last year we did Star Wars....

I've never even seen them, but Kevin & the kids love them and the kids wanted to do this theme. Who am I to say No to a theme? :)

 What I'm loving.....
Lash Boost! It's been exactly a year since we launched Lash Boost.
Get lush, longer-looking lashes in as little as four weeks with Lash Boost.
This nightly eyelash-conditioning serum features a unique proprietary formula that improves the appearance of lash volume and length for lashes that are 100% real, 100% yours.
I am obsessed with Lash Boost...it is my current favorite R+F product....the results are incredible.
Here are my friend Caroline's lashes:

 Aren't her lashes incredible? 
  One tube of Lash Boost lasts me around 4-5 months!
100% natural, 100% real!
If you want longer, darker & fuller looking lashes, this is the deal for you!

Here are my personal lash boost results:
Christmas is exactly 2 months away...imagine what your lashes will look like by Christmas, New Year's or even Valentine's Day!
In honor of Lash Boost's 1 year anniversary, I will be placing a bulk order of Lash Boost!
This is a great way for you to try Lash Boost at a discounted price. 
Lash Boost is $135 & I am placing the bulk order on October 31st.
Prices include tax and shipping.
Send me an email or leave a comment if you would like to order!
melissa_larson17@yahoo.com  
 
What We've been up to.....
Working on our Backyard Structure! Mostly Kevin...I just watched him & our neighbor build it over the past couple months.
It's 90% done...we still have some finishing touches like stone on the posts & putting up a TV.

We love how it turned out so far....it's like having another room!
Once it's completely done, I will do a full tour!

What I'm Dreading.....
This weather! UGH! 90's this week here in California?
 Oh Fall....where art thou?
Thankful it's going to cool down next week.

What I'm Working On.....
My 7th Annual Crocktober post & Giveaway!!
Mark your calendar for next Monday, October 30th

I'm super excited about the recipe I am working on & I am VERY excited about the giveaway!

What I'm Excited About.....
 Our October Rodan + Fields Special.....it's a good one!
 If you are interested in becoming a Preferred Customer, our October special is going on until  October 31st. For all my new preferred customers, get $31 cash back, 10% off your order, a Free mini eye cream & free mini facial &  free Shipping!
Are you scared of your skin? If so, I can help!
We have products for all skin types
 If you want to know what products are best for your skin, take my solutions tool HERE.

My favorite is Reverse..it got rid of my pregnancy melasma.
So thankful for products that do what they say they will do (and come with a 60 day empty bottle 100% money back guarantee!)
  If you suffer from acne scaring or post acne marks, our AMP roller will help you! It also helps with fine lines & wrinkles.
 Email me to place an order or if you have questions: melissa_larson17@yahoo.com  

What I'm Watching........
This is Us. Still majorly obsessed.

Scandal

How to Get Away with Murder

Grey's Anatomy

I am also obsessed with Fall Hallmark Movies. Kate & I love them! 
Our favorite one so far is Pumpkin Pie Wars.

What I'm Reading.....
I've only read 2 books so far this month.
Ugly Love


I liked this book, 4 out of 5 stars

Without Merit
I wanted to like this book more than I did. I love Colleen Hoover books & this is her newest one.... but it was just okay.
 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Love Colleen Hoover!

What I'm Listening to.....
Bad at Love by Halsey

Love it!

What I'm Wearing.....
Layers! The weather is cool in the morning, but really warm once it hits the afternoon, so layers are where it's at!

Jeans // Top Stitch Fix // Vest // Booties
What I’m doing this weekend.....
Grammy's Memorial Service.
My Grandma passed away in May at exactly 105 years 7 months old. 
I posted a little about Grammy's life in May after she passed away. You can read it HERE

This Friday would be her 106th birthday. We are having her Memorial this weekend because we wanted to make sure all of our family could attend and we decided after she passed away in May that her birthday weekend would be the perfect time.

What I'm Looking Forward to next month.....
NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!!
My mom is turning 65 & we are headed to NYC to celebrate!
 Her birthday is Thanksgiving Week, so guess what we are seeing while we are there.....
Bucket List Item...Macy's Thanksgiving Parade!!!!
Please send me your NYC recommendations! I haven't been there in 15 years since I did 9/11 relief work.

What else is new.....
Kevin got a new job! He started last week. He was at his former job over 14 years and
a  great opportunity came up.
The best part is he will be home by 5pm each night! We went out to celebrate. So proud & excited for him!

Question of the month is:
What is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?
Thanksgiving Dinner is literally my favorite meal of the year. I love it all.
One of my favorite side dishes is Baked Corn. (Pictured on the plate, left hand side at 8 o'clock)
It is amazing. We have it every year. I need to blog it. I will blog it....stay tuned.
Besides Baked Corn, I love my Pumpkin Cheesecake {HERE}
I make this every year on Thanksgiving.
Since we will be in NYC on Thanksgiving,  we won't have our traditional Thanksgiving meal, so I am hoping we make it for Christmas!


+++++++++++++

If you are new to my blog, thanks for stopping by!
Feel free to follow along! 
You can find me on Bloglovin, Facebook & Instagram

Can't wait to read about What's up with all of YOU!

 
              

11 comments:

  1. I just love Colleen Hoover books!! And I love your lineup of TV too :) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is so much fun! We've taken our kids twice and loved it! My best tip - get to the parade route EARLY. Like hours before it starts. I think we were there by 7. We also found going uptown a bit helped with the crowds and allowed us to get closer to the street. Also, the parade starts earlier there (closer to 9) than it does close to Macy's. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The parade is also a bucket list item for me. Have fun!!!

    http://www.lettinginthelightblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have the best time ever in NYC!! I ❤️NY, and I’ve always wanted to go there in the Fall/Winter. Enjoy celebrating your mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have the best time in NYC! Going to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade is such a huge bucket list item. I have always wanted to go to NYC, especially this time of year. I love how your costumes all match. How fun! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so fun looking back on previous Halloween costumes!

    Design by Sydnee | A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lash Boost is probably my all time favorite R+F product. I've been binge watching Scandal since August on Netflix and finished season 6 Monday. Now I'm catching up on On Demand. Is it just me or was season 6 and now 7 not nearly as good? Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is on my bucket list too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny. I posted in my WUW a screenshot of the weather too (in Las Vegas) and asking, "Where is Fall?" And 90s is even weirder in California. I was there 2 weeks ago and was sweating and confused! Lol.

    ishalc611.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just read a "what to do in NYC" post from another blogger I follow. I thought it was a good list so thought I'd share! Enjoy your time with your mom! https://www.laurenslatest.com/nyc-tourist-travel-guide/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love NYC around the Holidays.I can list so much stuff to see and do 9/11 memorial and museum,Empire State Building,Statue of Liberty and shopping at Macy's are a must.As far as shows if your interested Radio City Christmas show is absolutely amazing!!!Hello Dolly,Charlie and the chocolate factory,Waitress (Sara Barielles musical)and Anastasia are great shows to.Are you staying down in Manhattan?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin