3.07.2017

Show + Tell Tuesday {Kids Parties}

One of my favorite things to do is to plan parties.
For some people, throwing parties is stressful to them, but to me, it is therapeutic!
It gives me a chance to use my creativity (which I don't get to use all that much teaching math. Ha!)
I always jump at the chance to throw or host a party, whether it is a birthday party for my kids, a bridal or baby shower, holiday with family or a special get together with friends.

Today I am linking up with Andrea for Show & Tell Tuesday and today's topic is one of my VERY favorite topics...Kids parties!
If you have been reading my blog for awhile, you know I LOVE throwing birthday parties for my kids. 

Here are some of my favorite parties I have thrown for my kids.
Get ready for Party Overload :)

Let's start with parties I have thrown for Kate...

 
Here is the cake my mother in law made..


Kate's Nail Salon Party:

 This party was very simple to throw!
Kevin made pancakes, the girls added their toppings & we did some crafts! 
Here are some of my favorite parties that I have thrown Claire....
Flamingo Pool Party:





Claire's Shabby Chic Tea Party:

  Claire's Mermaid Swim Party

  Claire's Tangled Party:
This party was magical.
I had a yellow braid going through our entire downstairs:
I had Rapunzel come to the party, Claire's reaction brought tears to my eyes. It was awesome! 



 Claire's Candy Shoppe Party:
 
  Claire's Cowgirl Party:
I LOVED this party.

    I must say, this is probably my favorite party I have thrown.



Here are parties I have thrown for Luke....

This party was so special. It was the LAST 1st birthday party I will have ever thrown.
When I was pregnant with Luke (and with the girls) we didn't find out if it was a boy or a girl.
I remember being 5 months pregnant and seeing nautical decorations at Target.
Since I was due in August and it would be a summer birthday, I decided right then & there if this  baby was a boy, he would have a Nautical/Sailboat first birthday party and I BOUGHT the party supplies (there is a peak into my crazy...buying party supplies for my unborn child's 1st birthday party not even knowing if it was a boy or a girl!)


I had so much fun with that party! 
 
Luke's Firetruck Party:
 


 Luke's Construction Party:





So those are just some of my favorites... To see all the other kid's parties I have thrown, click HERE for my Party Tab!

12 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I found you on Pinterest years ago while looking for party inspiration and have been a Larson Lingo groupie ever since! Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parties are some of my favourite posts! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you seriously throw THE BEST parties! These are always some of my favorite posts of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, your parties are all incredible! I LOVE them!!! And great minds think alike... So funny I did a Cinderella party for my daughter's 4th birthday and a Rainbow party for her 5th birthday -- Same as your Kate! :) Also, your kitchen/dining area of your home is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love kids birthday parties!!! I sure hope I get to help with my grand kids' when the time comes! You've done some awesome ones! Glad you got dug out (even though it is kinds fun being snowed in😉)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great parties! So creative!
    Thank you for the Amazon giveaway! I would probably buy some books for my daughter and some organization items. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure the Tangled party is what my little girl Disney dreams were made of! LOVE the firetruck party...that's probably in my near future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just adore parties that take place outdoors! The pizza cake is so cute!

    Becky
    www.bybmgblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always throw the BESET parties- I think my favorite, though, is the flamingo pool party-right up my alley :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many amazing party themes! I need you to plan my kids' parties!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing Post! You are very creative person. Your party themes are amazing.
    Kid's parties Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin