1.30.2017

Kate's Ice Skating Party

Last weekend we had Kate's 10th Birthday party.
Kate loves Ice Skating & wanted to go Ice Skating for her party.
She wanted the colors to be purple, aqua & silver glitter.
Here is the invite:
We had the first 2 hours of the party at a local Ice Skating Rink:

 Kate loves ice skating.
Then, after Ice Skating we headed back to our house for snacks, pizza & cake!
Kate & I attempted to turn our house into a winter wonderland.
 I had the leftover purple chevron fabric from Kate's 6th birthday party :)
Kate helped me with the decorations & I loved how they turned out.
 I got the hanging snowflakes here.
Here is the menu we had for the party:
Veggies & Hummus:

Fruit Cups:

Cheese Pizza:

Pepperoni Pizza:

For drinks we had Blue Frost & Melted Snow (both Gatorade)

I made name drink tags for all the girls & put them on mason jars:
I've had these mason jar lids for several years & they always come in handy at parties.

I also had a Hot Cocoa Bar:
 
 I had Hot Cocoa along with fun toppings:

 White & milk Chocolate Chips, Sprinkles, mini marshmallows & whipped cream:

Who doesn't love Hot Cocoa?

 And my favorite....the dessert table!



Another amazing cake that my Mother In Law made...



Seriously...isn't my mother in law amazing?

She made the laces out of fondant.

I had other treats as well...
 
Other treats I had were "Snow Puffs"
Dipped Marshmallows with sprinkles:
I got the straws here.
Snowballs (donut holes)
I got the toppers here:
Vanilla Cupcakes (I got the fondant toppers here)
Powdered Donuts with these ice skating picks:
I put together as a center piece instead of a floral centerpiece:
For favors, I did what I normally do...Sugar Cookies!

 I made this sign....love a play on words :)
 I think the cookies turned out so cute!
There were 2 snowflake designs & 2 ice skate designs.
Kate had so much fun at her party....that is what it's all about!
 Can't believe she is 10 years old!!!

Here are Kate's birthday parties throughout the years:
To see ALL the parties & showers I have thrown, you can click the Parties tab above or just click {HERE}

++++++++++++++++
 In case you missed Friday's post, I have giveaway going on for a Pizza Maker and a $50 Williams Sonoma Gift Card.
Enter HERE.

Hope you have a great Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great party! Your parties are always so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous! Another great party in the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love seeing your mother in law's cake creations! So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great!! You always throw the best parties!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even.... everything looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look forward to your party posts! Beautiful, as always! And, that cake!!!! Was the glittery part of the ice skate cake edible?
    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fantastic job with the decor and food. Love the overall theme.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin