11.17.2017

Loving Lately // November 2017

It's time for another round of Loving Lately!

 Here is this month's Loving Lately....


//  ONE  // 
I am LOVING the sneak peeks of our family photos that we got taken by Monika a couple weeks ago.
I think they are going to be the best ones yet.
The kids did so well during the photo shoot....it is so nice for them to be at an age where they cooperate & listen for the photos...it's not stressful anymore like it was when they were toddlers and I never knew how they would act!

If you are in the Bay Area/Northern California, I highly recommend Monika.
She has been doing our family photos every year since 2012...Luke was only 2 months old when we had our first family photo shoot with her!

// TWO //

I am obsessed with these Infinite Shine nail polishes.

I bought my first bottle of it almost 3 years ago and now they are the only nail polishes I use because they don't chip!

 I am loving this shade for Fall.
I can wear them for a week and my nails still look decent.
Here are my nails on day 6:
Amazing, right?!?
You put on the primer coat, then the polish and then a top coat gloss.
You can get the primer & gloss HERE.
There are tons of colors for the nail polishes..... I have about 10 of them!
Absolutely love & so happy to have nail polish that is durable and doesn't chip!


// THREE //

In the Fall & Winter, I roast a lot of veggies...like Brussels Sprouts.
One of my favorite ways to make them is with cranberries & bacon!
This would be a perfect side dish for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Recipe HERE.

Can you believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away?

If you need more Thanksgiving side dish ideas, some of our favorites are Creamy Corn Bake and Pumpkin Cheesecake.

// FOUR //

The girls and I are heading to NYC next week with my mom and older sister.
The weather is going to be in the 40's....BRRR. That is cold for us Californian's!
I got Claire this adorable Puffer Vest.

Under $10! What a deal!
It comes in 3 colors, but we loved this cranberry one!

// FIVE //

I also ordered this cute beanie for me to wear in NYC when we go to the Thanksgiving Parade!

Get it HERE.
There are over 40 colors to choose from!

They also have ones without the pom pom.
Over 40 colors for these ones as well.
You can get those ones HERE.


// SIX //
I am loving these cords!

They come in 7 colors and they also come in Tall (and petite)
I have them in maroon and also charcoal gray. I've had them for a couple years and they hold up great.
Check them out HERE


// SEVEN //

I am LOVING this cold shoulder shirt I got in my Stitch Fixearlier this Fall.
This is the first cold shoulder shirt I have owned & I am loving it!
Speaking of Stitch Fixif you sign up in November or December, they will waive your $20 styling fee/credit! I have been doing Stitch Fixevery month for years....I LOVE it!
It's like Christmas morning when the box arrives. You don't have to do one every month, you can do it every other month, every 3 months, every 6 months, etc.
Now is the time to give it a try since it's free!

// EIGHT //

How cute are these pj's?
I have the stripe ones, but I am loving these ones for the holiday season.
What I love about these pj's is they are soft & cozy, but they are also long enough for tall girls like me! Yay!
They come in 6 different patterns for these thermal ones. 
If you like flannel pj's, you can check those out HERE and there are 12 patterns to choose from!


// NINE //

I am absolutely loving this dress.
Wouldn't it perfect for Christmas parties?
I have a previous years' version in navy & it is a great dress.
It is comfortable and very flattering.
Comes in 8 colors including black. Check them out HERE.

//  TEN //

This time of year I am loving baking cookies & treats. As we near Thanksgiving & as Christmas season is approaching, these Cranberry Cookie Bars hit the spot.


They are delicious!


So, there you have it....some lovely cranberry things  I have been Loving Lately.
What have you been Loving Lately?

4 comments:

  1. I love that color also! And, I think I need bite the bullet & sign up for Stitch Fix. You always get cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I wanted to let you know I also use those nail polishes. You mentioned them on your blog last year and you are right, they are amazing!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin