7.29.2009

Snaggle-tooth

Claire has been using this a lot:
It is the First Years Vibrating Star Teether. I got it at Safeway for $8.99 last month when I noticed 4 of Claire's top teeth coming in. It vibrates/massages the gums when the baby puts it in their mouth. A very, very odd teether, but you know what? Claire LOVES it! She giggles when she puts it in her mouth. This is a much better alternative to Tylenol or Motrin, in my opinion! I highly recommend this teether!
Claire's new nickname is Snaggletooth. Her right fang tooth came in before the front teeth, and it looks so funny, see for yourself:
Her poor gums! Ouch! She is still happy even though she is getting all those teeth at once!
Luckily, the top 2 started to break through over the weekend, so now she doesn't look *as* funny! I wonder when the top left fang is going to break through?
We love you and your snaggly-tooth grin!

2 comments:

  1. Zoey loved hers and now Colin has one too. It is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great suggestion! I'm going to definitely keep an eye out for one of those. I love that Claire is still such a happy baby, despite all those teeth breaking through. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin