7.30.2009

Pebble Beach "Photo Shoot"

The title of this post is Pebble Beach "Photo Shoot", but I use the term "photo shoot" VERY loosely with these pictures!

While we were in Pebble Beach, one of my "goals" was to go down to the beach & take some family pictures. I have an empty frame sitting in our closet for about 2 years. The frame holds 3 pictures & I really wanted to get some family pictures so that I could FINALLY put up the frame in our bedroom! And, I wanted to get an updated family picture since Claire is changing & getting bigger each month!

So, I asked my younger sister Rebecca if she would be willing to snap a few of 4 of us. I set up my camera & the settings for her & told her how to use my camera since she had no idea how to use it. Bless her heart.
This task was a lot harder that I thought. It is hard trying to pose your family with 2 kids under 2.5 years old & telling them to look at the camera. The whole time I am barking orders at my sister, telling her what to do, telling Kevin to look at the camera & also trying to get the girls to look at the camera (and smile!).
Thanks for putting up with me (Rebecca AND Kevin!) I know I wasn't the nicest person during the 10 minute "photo shoot" :)

We were able to get a couple family pictures that I was *somewhat* happy with.

I think these next 2 are my favorites and I might make one of them my new facebook profile picture since I haven't changed it since Easter!

After the 10 minute family session, I took a couple of the girls:
The above picture is the only one where they are both looking at the camera!
The sand was too distracting & fun to play in! Looking at the camera is boring! Sand is fun!







Now I just need to decide which ones to frame....

5 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! Your girls are precious, and you and Kevin continue to be two of the smiliest, most photogenic people I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ones where the girls arent looking at the camera, especially when the claire is playing in the sand. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Heather, that third one down is super cute! And I think the ones of the girls playing with the sand are adorable. Natural and fun. :)

    (P.S. I'm going to assume it's okay for me to put your blog in my blog roll too. :)

    (P.P.S. Where did you get that dress? Very flattering!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!
    Tegan- I got the dress at my favorite store, Target!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin