11.02.2008

Claire's Birth Announcement


Here is Claire's Birth Announcement that I made! I took all the pictures & then made the announcement in Photoshop. I made 6 different announcements for Claire & then had our families vote on them. This was the winner.

Here are the runner-ups:






My new hobby is designing birth announcements & invitations! I started designing invitations earlier this year for fun after I made Kate's 1st Birthday Party invite:

Then I had a couple of friends ask me to design baby shower invitations, so I did some of those in the spring. Then, I moved on to birth announcements this summer! I had 6 friends ask me to design birth announcements this summer. It was SO much fun! Now I am working on our Christmas Card! If you know of anyone who needs an invitation, birth announcement or card, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards! I'm awfully impressed...and this coming from a professional photographer's wife! You know what they say...the mechanic never has a running car. Well, we never seem to have the awesome pics around our house that the photonator takes & photoshops for other people! I may have to hire you to do our work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards!! Katelyn is already One!! Time just flies..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin