11.26.2008

Pebble Beach

The girls and I headed to Pebble Beach for a couple days to celebrate my mom's birthday. Kevin didn't come with us because he had to study & work, My dad's company has a hook-up to a couple houses in Pebble Beach, so we got to stay in a sweet house, for free! yay!

We were only gone for 3 days & 2 nights & here is a view of my driveway as I piled up the things I was brining (what you can't see in the picture is an additional pack n play & my suitcase) :

Since Kevin wasn't going on the trip, the girls and I loaded up with my parents & got a ride with them. I was smashed in the middle of 2 car seats in the back of my dad's 4 Runner. It was...cozy??
We get to the house & it is right off 17 mile drive in between miles 8 & 9. The house was stocked with a gift basket for us & some wonderful wine! Yum!

We took a walk to the beach/water (or "wa wa" as Kate calls it).
Kate and Grandpa Jimmy:
Kate and Auntie El
Claire and Auntie Becks (aka Auntie Box...new nickname from Kate)
Kate's new favorite activity, holding both her Auntie's hands & having them swing her. (Imaging Kate saying repeatedly 1, 2, 3...sweeeeng!!!!!!)

Grandpa Jimmy & Mimi with Kate & Claire

Me and my girls:
We had a great first day in Pebble Beach, but the first night was a nightmare...Kate went to bed at 7 and then woke up at 11:30 pm and then woke up EVERY 45 minutes until 4:51 AM when she decided to get up for the day. Claire only woke up once. I was so tired that when Kate woke up for the 4th time, I actually cried. It was the first time in her life she has made me cry. Luckily at 8, Elyse took Kate on a walk to the beach & told me to go back to bed. I slept for 2 un-interrupted hours & it was great.

Later that day we went to the Pebble Beach Golf Course & Country Club. Way too "fancy" for me. It was SO quiet there & way to yuppie. But, it was beautiful!

We also went down to Ocean Beach in Carmel. Kate loved running in the sand & going near the wa wa. She would have stayed out there all day if I let her.


Here is my attempt at getting a sisters picture...

The second night I was hopeful that Kate would sleep better & I stayed up too late reading Twilight (yes, I am admiting that I read that book. I finished it...a good "vacation" read) Well, I was wrong about Kate sleeping & at 1 am she woke up every hour and was up for the day at 5:30. hey, at least I didnt cry the 2nd night. Thank God for coffee. Seriously.

Besides not getting any sleep, we had a wonderful time with my parents & sisters in Pebble Beach. And, props to my dad who was the only guy on the trip! Jimmy and his 6 ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin