11.27.2008

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Today and everyday I am thankful for:
  • My husband Kevin who loves me so much. He makes me coffee every morning & lets me sleep in on Saturdays. Kev has more integrity than any other person I know. I love his heart for God and his generosity to other people. He is the best daddy to Kate & Claire & it is so fun watching him interact with them. I am so lucky to be married to him.
  • My beautiful little girls Kate & Claire who have brought more joy to my life than I could ever describe. I am thankful for God's timing for giving me these girls.
  • Our parents. We are so lucky to live a mile from both of our parents. I am thankful for my mom and Kevin's mom who watch them for us while I am at work or if I need to go to an appointment or on errands. I am thankful my girls have grandparents that are so involved in their lives.
  • My sisters. Elyse & Becks are 2 of my best friends. What other sisters can say that? We have always been the best of friends & we just "get" each other..most of the time. I hope Kate & Claire have a relationship like I have with my sister. Auntie El and Auntie Box are the best!
  • My friends new and old! I am lucky to have solid core group of friends, some of them who I have been friends with since elementary school! A bunch of us have kids the same ages & 4 of us just had babies weeks & days apart! I have also made a couple of new friends this year & it has been so fun, I look forward to getting to know them better!
  • My job. I love being a math teacher. I am blessed to teach at a school that is 2 minutes from my house. It is fun teaching at the middle school that both Kevin and I went to. I have wonderful co-workers & have made some really close friends at school. I am thankful for my principal who is flexible and allows teachers, like myself to teach part time so I can be home with my girls for most of the day.
  • Our church. I am thankful God brought us back to the church we both grew up going to (after going to a different church for 6 years) God knew it was exactly what we needed when we needed it. It is refreshing and feels like we are back at home. I am thankful for the leadership, wisdom, community and vision of our church!
I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am off to bed with a full belly & a heart full of thanks.


3 comments:

  1. Maddie and I are thankful for you, Melissa, and Kate and baby Claire! We love our playdates and look forward to getting back into the swing of things next week. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

      Delete
  2. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin