11.24.2008

Lands End


My November Product of the Month is this great bag my cousin Allison sent me right after Kate was born. It is HUGE & has a zipper top & holds SO much stuff! I think I could fit Kate in one. Alli sent me another one for Claire & it came in the mail on Friday, just in time for our trip to Pebble Beach (that will be a whole new post, I am WAY too tired to blog about it now....)
The bag is from Lands' End and it makes a great new baby gift, birthday or Christmas present! The bags are made of thick canvas and are super sturdy. They come in tons of colors & you can get them personalized (which I love). It has pockets all along the inside. I was able to pack all their clothes, diapers & toys and it all zipped in nicely with room to spare! Mine are the X-Large size.

Thanks Alli for such an awesome & practical gift!

3 comments:

  1. And she packed ALL of that for only 2 nights. Email Lands End to let them know that they should also make an XXX-L!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love my Lands End tote after all these years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you CAN fit Kate in it! Check out my blog post:

    http://mamadep.blogspot.com/2007/06/maine-bag.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin