8.31.2018

Italian Pasta Salad

This weekend is a 3 day weekend...Labor Day! I thought I would share one of my favorite salads. This is one of my go-to Pasta Salads & it's perfect for big crowds.
This is basically an Antipasto Italian Pasta Salad...all the good things of an Antipasto platter...salami, olives & cheeses. What's not to like?!?!
Here is what you need:

- One box of Rainbow Rotoni, cooked & drained
-Salami
-Diced Red Onion
-Manzailla Olives
-Sliced Black Olives
- Artichoke Hearts
- Cheddar Cheese Cubes (I cut up cheese sticks)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Salad Dressing

Directions:
Cook & drain Pasta according to package directions
While your pasta was cooking, here are the items you need to prep....
I use my kitchen scissors ALL THE TIME! They are so convenient to use.
I just cut up the salami in strips:
I do the same thing with the cheddar cheese sticks.
I use 5 cheddar cheese sticks for this salad.
Then, I drain the green olives....
I use the kitchen scissors to cut up these olives also (I can't find them pre-sliced)
After you prep these ingredients, your pasta should be done cooking. Drain & put pasta in a large serving bowl.
Add the chopped cheddar cheese, salami, green & black olives, diced red onion & can of drained artichoke hearts:
This salad is so pretty & colorful :)
Drizzle the Italian dressing on the salad & mix it all together!
This salad is perfect for a crowd! Or you can make a batch of it & have it for lunches during the week.
I forgot to put the Parmesan cheese in the photo above, but after I toss the salad, I add some!
I add a big handful of Parmesan cheese to the salad.
Mix it up & then cover your salad and put it in the fridge to chill.
It needs to chill for a couple hours before you serve it.
I like making it the night before, it gives the salad more flavor.
I love serving this with my Instant Pot BBQ Ribs!
 I hope you like this salad as much as we do!

If you need other salad ideas for Labor Day this weekend, here are some of our favorites:
Caprese Orzo Salad

Broccoli Salad
Pesto Pasta Salad

Loaded Baked Potato Salad:
I hope you have a great Labor Day weekend!

++++++++++++++++++++++++
A few reminders.....
My August RF special for new preferred customers ends tonight at midnight...Get a Free Body Replenish ($60 value) and $20 cash back!

I got our Body Replenish last month & it's AMAZING.
It is like silk on your skin. It has totally healed my cracked heels that I had from wearing flip flops every day this summer.
 We have products for all skin types.
Click HERE to find out what regimen is best for your skin!

I am also placing a BULK ORDER this weekend for  Lash Boost.
$125 for a tube of Lash Boost & it lasts 3-4 months.
 Some of you wanted our Eye Cream, so I am adding that to the bulk order as well!

One jar of eye cream is $60 and it will last you 6 months.

Email me to place an order!
melissa_larson17@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. I made this for a Labor Day BBQ yesterday & it was a hit. Thank you for another great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your recipe, look yummy. Recently last week i tried a italian salad recipe and have good taste. ITALIAN CHOPPED SALAD , i hope this week i will try your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin