8.20.2018

Instant Pot BBQ Ribs

As you know, I am pretty much obsessed with my Instant Pot. I have had mine for almost 2 years and I haven't used my Slow Cooker since I got my Instant Pot! In fact, when I finished my 40 bags in 40 days this Summer, I donated by Slow Cooker! Can you believe it?!?! I figured if I haven't used it in almost 2 years, why keep it? I'm all about the Instant Pot!
One of my favorite things to make in my Slow Cooker is Ribs.
{Here is my Slow Cooker Ribs Recipe}
The Slow Cooker Ribs are amazing...they are fall off the bone. They are more of a Fall/Winter Recipe & I serve them with mashed potatoes. I knew I wanted to try out Ribs in my Instant Pot and make them with a rub & more like they were BBQ'd.  I tried these out several times this Summer and I'm ready to share the final recipe. They are SO good!!!!
 Here is what you need:

Instant Pot (this is the one I have)
3-4 lbs of Baby Back Pork Ribs
1/4 c brown sugar (forgot to add it to the photo!)
2t Smoked Paprika
2t Chili Powder
1t Garlic Powder
1t Cumin
1/4 t Cayenne Pepper (optional)
1t Garlic Salt
1t Sea Salt
1t Pepper
1/2 t Liquid Smoke (I got it here)
1/4 c Apple Cider Vinegar
1 1/2 cus water
BBQ Sauce

Combine the ingredients in a bowl for the rub...brown sugar, smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic salt, sea salt & pepper:

Mix Together:

Put the rub on BOTH sides of your ribs.
(No photo of this because my hands had rub all over them!)

Open your Instant Pot and pour in 1 cup of water, 1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar & Liquid Smoke.
Then place the trivet in the Instant Pot (this comes with your Instant Pot)
 Now wrap the ribs around the Instant Pot liner:
Then put the lid on your Instant Pot turn the knob to SEALING:

Cook for 20 minutes on high pressure:
After it is done cooking, keep the Instant Pot closed for another 15 minutes and THEN release the pressure.
Your ribs will look like this:
Carefully take out the ribs and lay them on a cookie sheet that is covered in foil:
Brush BOTH sides of the ribs with your favorite BBQ sauce.
Our favorite BBQ sauce is Kinders.
Then place the ribs in a 375 degree oven and bake for 5 minutes.
Remove the ribs & serve!

If you don't want to turn on your oven, you can BBQ them for 5-7 minutes instead. 
These ribs are also FALL OFF THE BONE!
So tender & juicy.
 I hope you love these ribs as much as we do!
And, if you havne't gotten an Instant Pot yet, what are you waiting for?!?
Go buy one, you will love it, I promise!

3 comments:

  1. Wow these look good and I bet they smell so fabulous!! they'll make my family very happy, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin