8.12.2018

10 on 10 :: August 2018

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}
ten on ten button
Here are photos from Friday....the 10th of August!

I woke up early on Friday morning because we had Teacher Work Day and I had to be at school by 8am. First thing I saw when I walked downstairs was Luke's Birthday Banners & Balloon. 
Luke turned 6 on the 9th and we had his party on Thursday (his birthday) It was a Lumberjack theme. I had most of the party cleaned up the night before, but I like to leave the banner up for a few days to extend the celebration :)
Birthday Party Post coming soon!
The first couple hours of my Friday were spent in the school library in meetings, but at least they gave us coffee & bagels!
After our meetings, I headed to my classroom to get things organized & ready for the first day of school.
Getting all my textbooks ready & counted:
Getting my whiteboard prepped and ready for Monday (the first day of School!!!!!)
I picked up the kids from my Mother in Law and then we headed to the Elementary School for Meet the Teacher.
Luke checking out the names of the kids in his class. 
We are so excited about all our kids teachers this year!

We got home and Luke wanted one of his "sodas". For part of Luke's birthday present, Kevin's brother got Luke a 6 pack of Orange Crush and a 6 pack of Dr. Pepper. I don't buy soda, so Luke asked his Uncle for soda for his birthday. LOL!
Luke was very excited his Uncle came through with a fun gift.

Friday Night means Pizza Night at our house. Busted out the Rombauer tonight to say goodbye to an awesome summer and hello to a new school year. 
Not sure it pairs well with Costco pizza but, oh well!

Cooling off in the pool after dinner. Savoring one of our last Summer Nights!
Smokey Sunset...pray for California. So many wildfires in our state right now.
Kevin headed out to a guys night (one of his friends is moving to Boulder, Colorado....I'm jealous!!!) so I put the kids to bed and watched a couple episodes of Parks & Rec outside since the weather was so nice.
So, there you have it...a sneak peek of our 10th!
Hope you had a great 10th & a great weekend!

+++++++++++++++++
And, thank you for all the kind words on my 10 year Blogoversary post.
Can't believe it's been 10 years since I started this blog!
 The $500 Target Gift Card Giveaway ends on Tuesday.
Enter HERE if you haven't yet!

2 comments:

  1. Love your 10 on 10! Really love Rombauer! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin