8.06.2013

A Baby Boy Baseball Shower

My dear friend Jackie is pregnant with baby #3, but her first boy so myself & the girls in our small group threw her a baby shower on Saturday.
Jackie grew up playing softball & is a big baseball fan, and since this is their first boy, then a Baseball themed shower was the way to go! 
(Remember when I went to the Giants World Series game in 2010? That was with with Jackie & her husband! Read it HERE)

Here are the invites I made:
{Now available in my Etsy Shop}


The shower was at our friend Diana's house (since I was getting back from Tahoe the night before)

Drink Table:
(I brought the baseball canvases that are in Luke's Nursery)

 It was a beautiful August day & we ate outside.
 Shower Games:
Lunch. Chicken Salad, Fruit Salad & Rolls. Simple & Delicious.
 Dessert: Strawberry Shortcake. YUM.
 Favors:
 If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you know that I give cookies as favors for pretty much EVERY party/shower I throw. I either make them or order them from the local bakery in town. Since I was in Tahoe until the night before the shower, I ordered the cookies for this shower. I ordered Baseballs. When I went to pick them up Saturday morning, there was a mix up with my order & they didn't have it. (PANIC!!!)  They had baseball hats for another customer later that afternoon that they were able to give me (free of charge).  The cookies were still cute & delicious even though it is not what I had in mind. It's all good!
Me & Jackie. Love this girl. I have been friends with her husband since 7th grade & we have been in a couples Small group with them for almost 5 years.
Yes. I am tall.

 Doesn't she look great?
 The shower hostesses. Love these Ladies.
Next shower will be for Dana, who is due with a baby girl in October!
 
I am so glad Jackie is having a boy. Her girls are just a few months younger than our girls (and great friends) so it just made sense that they had a boy also ;)
 They are some of our best friends & we couldn't be more happy for them. 
This sweet baby has been prayed about for a long time.
Can't wait for his arrival in the next couple weeks!
Yay for babies!

17 comments:

  1. Wow! Jackie is gorgeous!! You gals threw her such a cute shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know baseball has a special place in my heart! I LOVE this shower and will be using it for inspiration if I am ever blessed with a baby boy! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute shower. You are the party queen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love every little detail! I think the napkins may have been my favorite. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have found different types of baby shower themes and events in our surroundings. To welcome the upcoming baby, we used to organize a grand baby shower party in which, we are taking the support of different types of baby shower themes, baby diaper cakes, baby products and many delicious food items. Here also in this article, we can get a perfect baby shower idea; thanks for such a wonderful idea, hope to organize a grand baby shower party while following these tips.
    kid steals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. bestsportsgearhub.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jackie is gorgeous!! Very nice picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!Free Mockup

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. Free Mockup

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin