4.27.2015

In the Cookie of Life, Teachers are the Chocolate Chips {Free Printable}

Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week!
I love Teacher Appreciation Week...and not just because I am a teacher ;)

I like giving little goodies to my kids teachers throughout the year (and giving them THIS questionnaire at the beginning of the school year is super helpful)
Because of my Back to School printable I know that both my girls teachers love Chocolate Chips Cookies, so earlier this school year I made a printable and attached it to a mason jar full of homemade cookies!

 Since Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up, I thought I would share the printable with all of you!
This is a super simple and who doesn't love homemade chocolate chip cookies?
You could even add a gift card to this if you wanted to make it extra special.

Here is what you need:
-Printable {download at the end of this post}
- Wide mouth Mason Jars {I got mine HERE}
- Bakers Twine/String
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (I use THIS recipe)

I love mason jars & think everything looks cuter in a mason jar, so that is why I like to put things in mason jars as gifts :)

And, I also love bakers twine, so I just wrap a bunch of it around the mason jar, add a tag & viola!
Super cute gift!
The mason jar fits about 5 cookies (and keeps them nice & fresh!)
Of course, you could always put the cookies on a paper plate & cover it some clear wrap and bakers twine and the printable to that, but I like mason jars because it is easy for my kids to carry and/or put their backpack and I don't have to worry about the cookies getting smashed! :)

Here is the printable:
{Click to download. Right click & then Save.}

If you have read my blog for a while, you know that Cookies are some of my FAVORITE treats!
The girls and I LOVE making cookies, especially cookies that have chocolate chips in them.
I was browsing through my Recipe Box and realized that I have several Cookie Recipes that use Chocolate Chips, so here are some recipes you can use for this printable:

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies:

 Monster Cookies:

 
Chocolate Chip Snickers Cookies:
 
 Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies:

I have really yummy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe also, but I realized I haven't blogged that yet! I will try and blog that soon :)
 
Need more Teacher Appreciation Ideas?
Here are some other free printables that I have on my blog that would be perfect for Teacher Appreciation and/or End of the School Year Gifts!

Cupcakes in a Mason Jar + Free Printable:
{HERE}

I'm so lucky to have a teacher like you Printable (I add a gift card to this)

{HERE}


Thank you for being my Teacher (Cookie in a CD Sleeve with gift card)
{HERE}


Thanks a latte for all you do:
Get the printable {HERE}

I love this idea because this is what is inside the box....my favorite Anthro mug & coffee gift cards :) Thanks for helping me bloom printable:


 {HERE}

The World Needs S'more Teachers like You Printable
Printable {HERE}

 S'mores Bar Recipe {HERE}

So, there you have it.
Several easy (& cheap!) gifts you can give the teachers/coaches/office staff in your life as a way of saying Thank You. These work for Teacher Appreciation Week, End of the School Year or Just Because!
And, the beauty of these gifts is that you could always attach a $5 or $10 giftcard to any of these treats (if you want to) 
Trust me, as teachers, we ALWAYS love gift cards :)
Happy {almost} Teacher Appreciation Week to all my fellow teachers out there!
Keep up the good work! It's almost Summer....we can do it!!
Hope some of these ideas are useful to you!
********
And, as a reminder, I have a $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway going on that ends on Friday!
Click HERE if you haven't entered yet!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE these ideas! I can't wait to whip up some yummy treats for my kids' teachers next week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea!! You are so unique and creative when it comes to your printables and gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ideas are great! Very thoughtful and personal. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful ideas!! Not sure which one I'll pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously what the heck would I do without Mel each year come May??? Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these ideas...and LOVE teacher appreciation week! I love giving special gifts to my kids' teachers too, especially since they are my coworkers. I will definitely be using a few of these. And you are sooo right- us teachers sure do love gift cards! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did the chocolate chip cookies in a mason jar for Juliana's teacher as a happy first day,of school gift. We celebrate teacher appreciation week next week...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin