4.22.2015

Baked Chicken Nachos

I'm so excited to share this recipe with you because like most of my recipes, it is easy & delicious!
I make my 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Tacos about once a month.
You can make so much with that chicken!
While we were watching March Madness last month, I felt nachos and wanted to make the nachos hearty enough for dinner. I had some m 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Tacos Chicken in the fridge, so decided to use it on Baked Chicken Nachos:
Here is what you need:
- Tortilla Chips
- Black Beans
-Shredded Cheese
-Guacamole
-Sour Cream
-Salsa
-Jalapenos
- Shredded Chicken from 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Tacos:

Get the 3 ingredient Crock Pot Chicken recipe HERE
It's super easy & in a few hours, you have a Crock Pot full of Chicken.
It makes so much chicken that we use some for tacos one night, burritos one night & save 1-2 cups of chicken for Chicken Nachos another night.

For the Nachos....line your cookie with foil & spray with Pam. Organize your chips on the cookie sheet.
Place chicken on top of chips. I make sure it is evenly dispersed:
***Important Tip!!! Use thicker tortilla chips for Nachos, if you use Tostitos/Mission, etc, your chips might get soggy from the chicken & black beans. You don't want soggy nachos!***

Drain your Black Beans:
Then scatter the black beans on top of the chips/chicken:
Sprinkle Cheese on top:
Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes (until cheese is melted)
Now that you have pulled the Nachos out of the oven, now is the time to add all the yummy goodies!
I spoon on: Sour Cream, Fresh Salsa, Guacamole & Sliced Jalapenos:
These Baked Chicken Nachos can serve 2 people or they can serve 12 people!
Just adjust the amount of chips/beans/chicken to fit your needs!
I ate my fair share of these nachos during March Madness :)
These are SO good.
They are one of my go-to appetizers (they are so filling, you can even have them as a meal!)
Perfect for watching basketball all weekend.
I think I will make another batch of these over the weekend while we watch the Golden State Warriors in the playoffs!
This would also make a great appetizer (or meal!) for Cinco de Mayo
Making these Nachos is a perfect way to use up some meat from my 3 ingredient Chicken Tacos.
I hope you enjoy these as much as we do!
Hormel Foods Extended Family Blogger

Disclosure: This post was written as part of my participation in the Hormel Foods Extended Family Blogger Program. While Hormel Foods provides me material and necessary resources to complete various activities, the thoughts and statements in this post are my own.

6 comments:

  1. I love making these! There is just something so yummy about all that melting cheesy goodness on the perfectly baked chip. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Putting the ingredients for the crock pot chicken in my slow cooker now!!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your recipes!!!! Can't wait to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound so good, thanks for sharing this delicious looking recipe.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound so good, thanks for sharing this delicious looking recipe.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin