1.31.2014

Get Pin-Spired #12

Can you believe we have been doing Pin-Spired for a whole year!
It's been so fun seeing your outfits over the past year!


Pin #1 Coral & Mint Green
 This outfit was one of my favorites. I think I wore it 2 or 3 times this month! 
We have had such nice weather in California this winter (70 degrees all month) and the weather reminded me of Spring. So did this outfit!

 
 Coral Shirt // Necklace (Premier Jewelry Party) // Black Jeans // Denim Jacket // Bracelet //  Boots
On a warmer day, I wore this outfit without the denim jacket & I liked it both ways.
 
  I will be wearing this outfit a lot more this Spring. I think it is my new go-to outfit! 

 Pin #2 Stripes & Animal Print:
 This pin had lots of fun stuff....stripes & animal print with grey/black/brown.
I saw this pin and loved it....and I had everything in my closet!
Stripe Shirt // Sweater // Scarf (ebay) //  Leggings // Boots
 I wear these Boots 3-4 times a week! 
They are SO comfortable and great quality. I can't recommend them enough!

I liked this outfit, I would have never, ever put the combo together. Thanks, Pinterest!

Pin #3: 
Hearts, Hearts & more Hearts!


I saw tons of heart sweaters this month on Pinterest, probably because Valentines Day is coming up!
 I was at a local boutique in our town & saw this heart sweater and knew I had to have it!
Sweater (local boutique) but here are some similar ones:
I loved this outfit! I loved the navy & red combo. It was just fun. Made me feel like a kid again!

I saw similar red & navy heart combos at Gap Kids.
Too bad my girls don't fit into these outfits....look how cute they are!



 
 

I love my fun heart sweater. I am totally wearing it to school on Valentines Day!

And, the red converse are just too much fun.
Confession: I had planned on wearing my red converse, my cropped jeans & my 49er shirt for the Superbowl this Sunday, but yeah....my Niners didn't make it.

I am taking Kevin shopping this weekend here. He needs a wardrobe re-vamp!

If you are new to my blog, thanks for stopping by!
Feel free to follow along! 
You can find me on Bloglovin or Facebook.
If you have outfits to link up, feel free to grab a button to add to your post.
Can't see what you link up!

The linky will be open until next Friday February 6th
Your link will show up on my blog, Sheaffer's blog & Shay's blog.
(And, don't forget about the Rodan + Fields giveaway I have going on until this Sunday on Sheaffer's blog. Enter HERE)

My favorite part about linky parties is checking out other people who have linked up! 
Go find some new blogs & leave them a comment letting them know you stopped by...and get Pin-Spired by the outfits other people linked up!
And, don't forget to come back here on Monday....I have a MASSIVE giveaway to my Happy Place.
Seriously. I wish I could win!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
I can't wait to watch the Superbowl....I will be cheering for Peyton all the way. 
Even though I am a 49ers fan at heart, I just love Peyton and of course going to college in Colorado, I just have to root for Denver.
Go Broncos!

20 comments:

  1. Love love love the heart sweater!! And it looked fabulous with your red converse! Thanks for hosting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that heart sweater! And your red converse! And I love, love, love you in coral! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Each outfit I would say, "this one is my favorite", then the next one was equally as cute! I love the last one with the red converse. I think I need some now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coral and mint! And so jealous of the nice weather you have out there :)

    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the hearts inspiration!! Love your sweater! Thanks for hosting!!! My favorite time of the month in blog land!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you styled your denim jacket. I have one but rarely wear because I'm afraid it might not be age appropriate. I might pull it out one mild winter TX day -like today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I put together a mint and coral look this month too! Thanks for hosting this linkup, I have looked forward to to looking at everyone's outfits each month and am so excited to link up for the first time today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did such a great job on each look! Your long legs are such a nice accessory for each of your looks, too. :) (Yep, I'm a wee bit jealous! LOL!) And cheers to California weather. We certainly pay enough for it! Thanks for hosting such a fun linkup! -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the looks Mel, but that heart sweater and converse is the best! I would totally rock that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are SO cute! I love the heart sweater... it's a perfect outfit for Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many cute outfits Mel...I love your style. Each month I say I am going to join you the following month...

    ReplyDelete
  12. 70 degrees-wow!!
    I love the heart sweater, and now seriously want some Converses!
    So much fun to link up with you all year :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Found your blog through the link-up, and it is so cute! Oh my goodness I will definitely be a new follower! Anyway, I love, love, love all of your looks! The coral and mint...I am obsessed! ...and the Valentine heart sweater...so so pretty! I must find one like it! I am new to the blogging world, and would love for you to stop over :) http://www.mommyhoodinheelsandflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mel, I of course LOVE all of the looks....but my favorite has to be the heart sweater with the cuffed jeans and red converse! LOVE the red converse soooooooooooooo much!!!!!!! I've been thinking I need those!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Agree with the sweater being the top pick. And the red Converse...OMG! I hadn't considered something like that as the casual counterpart to a pop of color when you wear a red heel. So cute!

    Patrice @ http://dittothatstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you did..casual..dressy and wearable all in the same post...I will definitely do this next time...Thanks so much for the fun link up! and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those red Converse! So cute for Valentine's and beyond. You did a great job as always with your outfits. I love your casual every day style! I can really relate to it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the heart sweater!! And I'm totally thinking about getting a pair of converse based on your's and Shaeffer's recommendation. I had pinned a pair of polk a dot ones that are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well it lest it wasn't me knuck,knuck,knuck

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin