7.16.2012

A Shower for Baby #3

On Saturday, my friend Kelly threw me a beautiful Baby Shower!
I was a little hesitant about having a shower for Baby #3, but Kelly said every baby deserves a shower (and I have no baby items since I gave everything away 2 years ago!)
Since we don't know if it's a boy or girl, Kelly did the yellow/gray theme which is one of my favorite color combos! She did such a good job, the shower was beautiful!
She had a poll up for people to guess what Baby #3 is:
The drink station:
Complete with a mimosa bar (sigh!)

And, the yummy food:

Opening some presents:
Favor Bags:
Kelly & I, the wonderful hostess!
My sister Elyse & I:
My best friend AK from Colorado was in town for the shower!
Becky, me & Kelly:
Sisters picture:
With my mom & Kevin's mom:
The shower was perfect.
It was such a great day & I felt so loved and blessed.
It was fun to celebrate this Baby's upcoming arrival with some of my closest friends & family.
Baby #3 has everything it needs...it's waiting time now!
Less than 1 month to go!

24 comments:

  1. i agree every baby needs a shower & your shower is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your friend Kelly. She's a smart girl. :) I said that exact same thing to my friend when I threw her a shower for her 3rd baby too! (the gap between #2 and #3 is 4 years so she, too, had got rid of all her baby stuff).
    So glad you have such sweet friends in your life to "shower" you with love and blessings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shower!
    p.s. I have the same dress-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress! You look fantastic!
    Beautiful shower too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mini fruit cups?! I want that recipe!!

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a given away all of my baby stuff when we found out about our sweet little bonus baby. I did feel funny about having another shower but everyone told me the same thing.
    The shower was beautiful. I love the yellow and grey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the yellow and grey! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely shower, and you look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful. Everything...

    You are so lucky to have such wonderful friends in your life. It's truly a blessing...so happy that you get to have that :)

    Hugs,
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! You look great! Where did you find your dress??

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous! The decorations were adorable! I agree every baby needs a shower:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun shower! And I love your dress...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet shower! I agree that every baby deserves a shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your dress! The shower looks like it was amazingly delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your dress! The shower looks like it was amazingly delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a lovely shower! You look FANTASTIC! I can't wait to find out boy or girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute baby shower!
    Love the colors.
    Love your dress and necklace. Super cute.
    You are almost done! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. kinda sad right now. everything super cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are just gorgeous! Your baby belly is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are just gorgeous! Your baby belly is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable baby shower photos. You have designed the the theme perfectly. I liked the design most. Inviting friends, designing the house according to certain theme, keep the flowers ready, keep the foods ready, keep the drinks ready--all these tasks before celebration are little challenging yet the happiest times. Apart from these things, in baby shower ceremony, guests normally get confused what gift the little one. Which one will be the ideal gift for the mother and her due child is the common question asked in this time and I've had a bad experience with this.
    Baby Shower

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin