10.10.2010

10 on 10: October 2010

Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments

What a fun day for 10 on 10, because it is:
10.10.10
Here is a snapshot of our day!

Sunday comics:
Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast:
I helped out in Claire's Sunday School class today, here she is working on her craft:
After church, Kate shows off the bracelet she made in Sunday School:
Trees are starting to change colors....Hooray for Fall!
Lunch time...grilled cheese (not to be confused with Grilled Cheesus..you will only get that if you watch Glee!)
During naptime, we heard a load rumble...the Blue Angels flew directly over our house! It was SO loud. It woke both girls up from their naps. It's Fleet Week in San Francisco!
Painting baseboards to put in the guest room & the girls rooms!
Watching the Giants beat the Braves in the playoffs this afternoon! Go Giants!
Sneak peak of our outfits....we had family photos taken today by a friend from high school! I can't wait to see them! It was our first professional photo shoot as a family of 4!
We are having a mellow Sunday night...pizza night for dinner, cheering on the 49ers in Sunday Night Football & I will be editing pictures from my younger sister's engagement session that I did yesterday!

Happy 10.10.10 Everyone!

25 comments:

  1. Those outfits look super cute :)
    Ooooh.... cinnamon rolls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. claire is doing the exact same craft i helped my sunday school do today...thousands of miles away in tennessee! the ol' let's glue paper to this picture of a flame and then talk about a story that's a bit over your heads routine. i enjoy your blog. makes me want to get my camera out and start taking more pictures of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaaa! Grilled Cheesus!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to see your family pics! and also the pics you took of your sis. Yum now im hungry for grilled cheese. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Can't wait to see your family pictures, the colors are perfect together (: And of course, your girls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set. Can't wait to see the family shots in those outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the look of your blog, the background and all. Very fun. That picture of your daughter in the pink ball cap is really angelic! Wow. I like the heart shirt too. Fun. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look like pretty cute outfits- can't wait to see the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see your pics! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grilled Cheesus! Classic! Love your 10 on 10!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures...as always!
    Your girls are the cutest!

    And I love the Grilled Cheesus reference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! I don't think I will ever be able to think about a grilled cheese sandwich without thinking about grilled cheesus. : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i love the colors in the clothes for your family pictures. so cute! great day in pictures...happy 10-10-10!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Mel, I love your pictures! The girls are getting soo big.

    Here is my post ... http://vaderfamily.blogspot.com/2010/10/10-on-10-october-2010.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun post Mel! Love that it is 10 on 10 of 10-10-10 too.

    Great pics. Love the fall leaves starting to change.
    We just did family pics too!
    Your color scheme looks great and very fallish.
    The Grilled Cheesus episode was HILARIOUS!

    Have a great week. Happy fall my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sunday comics are a must! Great shot... Oh and I'm envious of your fly by. We love airplanes (especially the blue angels) here in this house of blue.

    Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the Sunday newspaper idea to represent the date. We are Sunday football watchers as well. Unfortunately for us, we are close to Buffalo so we support our local team. Even though they have now lost all 5 games!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great shots! "Dear Grilled Cheesus..." Hahahaha! Glee is one my favorite shows of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pictures like always!! And...you inspired me to try my own 10 on 10- I pasted the link below.

    Can't wait to see your new family pictures- love the sneak peek of the outfits!

    http://3sonsplus1.blogspot.com/2010/10/10-on-10-day-after-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. what beautiful photos.
    we had pizza last night too.
    perfect laid back sunday fare.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Grilled Cheesus-- I laughed out loud that whole episode. I love Finn!

    GO Giants! I have that same pink Giants hat too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic 10! Looks like the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I keep meaning to join in on this one!! ;) 10.10.10 would have been perfect!! alas... next month! Comics, cinnamon rolls and coffee... what a great way to start a day... oh... wait you didn't show coffee!! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin