1.26.2009

Kate's Carnival Party

Kate's Carnival Party was on Saturday!
It was a lot of fun & a lot of work!
There were over 30 adults & 20 kids...I am still recovering!
Here is an overload of pictures for your viewing enjoyment!

Invitation I made:

Hats & Party Favor Table:
Bean Bag Game:
(Kevin's mom made it!)

Ball Pit:
Popcorn:
Cupcakes:
Awesome Cake that Kevin's mom made!
Cotton Candy Table (churros & pretzels too!)
Face Painting Table:
Entrance to Party:
The Descombaz Family:
The Runfola Family:
The Sembrat Family:
Cotton Candy Time!




Carnival Parties are fun!


Kate & Maddie the Pirate!
Kate sat here eating her cake for over 15 minutes!



Happy 2nd Birthday Kate!

14 comments:

  1. You did a great job! It was so fun to see Natalie and Nicole. I have seen either of them since high school. They look great, you do too of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great party! Looks like fun was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great party. Looks like everyone is having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little girl is adorable!! What a great party, I love everything you did. You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job! Love the cake. The girls look so cute in their matching outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! That is the cutest thing. I love all the decorations. The cake is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great party! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous party! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great party! Miss Kate looks like she had a ball. God job, momma!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY I love this theme and didn't think it could turn out cute for a girl, but you did AMAZING!! It's soooo cute! I will steal your ideas and throw one for one of my girls...SO FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! (I'm the one who also did the carnival theme for my daughter...and have the same blog background as you!)

    Funny, I live in N. California, too. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the party - and I have your background too! It's soooo cute! :)
    Cheers to a great celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea for a theme! Everything is gorgeous! Love all of the fun bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover