12.20.2012

Holiday Peeps S'mores + {A Free Printable}

Need a super easy holiday treat to pass out to your kids friends?
Look no further!
I made these for Kate's Daisy Troop last week.
Here is what you need:
 - Graham Crackers
- Snack Size Hershey Bars
-Holiday Peeps
- Clear bags
- A Stapler & Scissors
- Printable I made (see at end of post)

I am not a fan of peeps, but these are just so cute:
 And, Kate loves S'mores, so this was a perfect wintertime treat to pass out to her friends!
Just put 2 graham cracker halves, a hershey bar & a peep in the bag, fold it up, put on a label & staple on the sides. Easy Peasy.
 I think they turned out so cute!
 The snowman ones were my favorite :)
 The girls sampled them to make sure they tasted good.
Here is the printable, it makes 4 per page. Just add your child's name!
{To download, Click so the image pops up in a new window, Right Click, Then Save & Print!}

Enjoy & Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

  1. That is a cute idea. I bet my boys would love that for snack time. I think a trip to the store is needed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I love the Christmas tree ones. Thanks for the printable :)
    floralandfudge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love the printable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant... and would make a PERFECT valentine... if you wanted to make a printable for that... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute idea.I'm thinking about trying it this year. This is my daughters first year of school, and she want to give all her friends something for Christmas, and it would be a cheap idea. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are way cute! Do you by chance have one that says "Merry Christmas"?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin