12.04.2012

3rd Annual Cookie Recipe Exchange!

Mark your Calendars...
It's that time of year again!
The Larson Lingo's 3rd Annual Cookie Recipe Exchange!
Coming to a blog near you on Wednesday
12.12.12
(How awesome is that date? Be still my number loving heart)
 
This will be the THIRD annual Cookie Exchange Link up! 

{Well, it is more like a Cookie Recipe Exchange, since we can't all get together in person and actually exchange cookies, but you get the idea!}

I don't know about you, but during the holidays, I LOVE baking & making cookies to give to family, friends & neighbors.

I love trying out new recipes, so 2 years I thought I would host a

"Virtual Cookie Exchange"
I can't wait to get new cookie ideas & recipes from YOU this Holiday Season!

On Wednesday, December 12th, I will put up a blog post with one of my favorite cookie recipes and I will have a linky up so you can link up your favorite cookie (or cookie bar) recipe!

It can be a recipe you have already blogged about, or you can post a new recipe.
It doesn't have to be a Holiday Cookie recipe (but it can if you want it to!)
Have you been wanting to spill the beans on a secret family cookie recipe? Now is the time!
Is there a cookie recipe on Pinterest that you have been wanting to make? Pin it, Make it & Link it!

Cookies, Cookie Bars, Brownies, Fudge....I can't wait to see what recipes you share!

Be sure to comes back next Wednesday to link up (or to just check out everyone's recipes!)
You can grab a button on my sidebar
<--------------------------------- p="p"> Start digging through your cookbooks & recipe boxes...
It's time to make some cookies!
I hope you will join the fun! 

6 comments:

  1. So exciting! :-) YOu know how much I love your link ups! :-) We are having a Christmas link up on Dec 10th! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! This isn't good for my diet, but holiday calories don't count...right??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited:) Whoopie Pie Wednesday falls on the 12th! and your daughters face in the previous post...hahaha sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man....this might have to be the year I do it!

    I've been wanting to try German Spice cookies SO BAD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I want to remember to link up...I'm not always good like that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin