12.24.2012

2012 Family Photo Shoot

In January this year, there was an auction for Ashley of Lil Blue Boo
to help raise money for her cancer treatment. I love Ashley & the girls have several dresses that she has made, so I knew I wanted to contribute to her cause & bid on an auction item.
Luckily for me, a Northern California photographer, Monika McSweeney had donated a photo shoot to Ashley's auction. I looked at Monika's website & I knew I had to bid on this item.
I had just found out I was pregnant (with Luke) so I knew a family photo shoot for this Fall would be perfect! I stalked that auction all day & all night to make sure that I won. And, I did :)
We had our photoshoot in October & I am SO happy with how the photos turned out.
I can't believe Monika got so many good ones because the girls were not cooperating AT ALL. In the picture below I am smiling/gritting my teeth and saying to the girls, "You better listen or you aren't getting your reward."
I LOVE this chair. I picked our outfits and location based on this chair. I love how it POPS!
Love the individual ones she got of each kid.

My Lukey guy.
Seriously, the girls were being crazy.
It was fun to incorporate this suitcase also. Kate's favorite color is purple & the girls had fun sitting, standing & jumping off this suitcase!
Thank you Monika for the beautiful photos, I will always treasure them!
If you need a photographer in Nor Cal, I highly recommend Monika!

Merry Christmas from our crazy family to yours!

9 comments:

  1. i do have to say, these turned out incredibly! i love them all!!! :)
    when i got your card, i definitely said out loud "wow! she got some amazing shots of her family!!!" :)
    you would never know there was a lack of cooperation going on :)

    merry christmas you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are so beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some BEAUTIFUL shots of your gorgeous fam! Merry Christmas Mel! Love that we are new friends!!!!
    xoxo,
    Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE your family portraits! These are just so beautiful!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are beautiful! :-) Love love love those pretty pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my kids always behave terribly for family pictures, but by a miracle, the pictures always turn out amazing :) I love your family pictures!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, Mel--the sister shots!!! Such lovely girls! And Lukey is as handsome as can be!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Christmas picture shoot. They turned out great. I wanted to let you know I won the the "BlogHer" Disney video. Thanks so much for the opportunity. I can't wait to have a viewing with my girls and granddaughters this weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous photos! I love the way you put the colours together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin