5.30.2012

33

Today, I turn 33 years old.
I am thankful to God for the chance to celebrate another birthday!

I'm turning 33 years old and instead of asking for gifts, I'm asking for just $3 (or more) from everyone I know. It's not going to me, though. All of it is going to build freshwater projects for people in developing countries.

If you have read my blog for awhile, you know that I have a passion for water.
Specifically, the organization Charity:Water.

800 million people on the planet don’t have access to clean drinking water.
In Africa alone, people spend 40 billion hours every year just walking for water.
Women and children usually bear the burden of water collection, walking miles to the nearest source, which is unprotected and likely to make them sick.
Time spent walking and resulting diseases keep them from school, work and taking care of their families.

For my 33rd birthday, my birthday wish is that you donate $3 to charity:water.
My goal is to raise $333 for people in 3rd world countries who don't have access to clean water like we do. Water is life. Water changes everything.
{Photo from our Project 320 well funded through Charity Water}

If you donate $3, I will put your name in a drawing and the winner gets a $33 Gift Card to my happy place....TARGET!

Could you spare $3 today & help me reach my birthday wish come true?
Donate HERE!
Link

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Hope it's a great one.
    Love what you are doing to celebrate :)
    I love charitywater and am donating now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! What a great way to celebrate your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I hope it's wonderful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you & love your heart! Happy 33rd Birthday!! (33 is an awesome number; hope it's an awesome year!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The happiest of birthdays to you, friend! This next year has a lot of wonderful things in store you you! ;-) Soooo exciting! It's great what you're doing and I will hop on over there and help you reach your goal! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I gave and you have a heart of gold!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin