3.23.2009

Bye Bye Rat-Tail & Crib Monkey

Last night I finally cut off Claire's rat-tail that I mentioned in this post about Hair's Hair.

I think it looks much better. Does this count as her first hair cut?
I did save the lock(s) of hair I cut off though...
Claire is SO much happier without her rat-tail!

Onto other news....Claire had banana for the first time today & LOVED them. She hasn't met a food she doesn't like!
And....Kate climbed out of her crib for the first time today, on the day she turned 26 months. UGH.

I shouldn't be surprised. While we were at my Grammy's house this weekend, she climbed out of her pack n play on Friday night for the first time. Luckily, it was only once!

So, today my mom put her down for her afternoon nap and she was going to nap there today. My mom and I were having lunch with Claire in the kitchen and the next thing we knew, Kate was in the kitchen staring at us. She had climbed out of the crib & walked downstairs. I wish I had my camera, the look on Kate's face was priceless!


I then spent the next hour going up to the room checking on Kate & catching her several times "in the act" of climbing out or out of her crib, playing with her toys.

Needless to say, Kate did NOT take a nap in a crib today, I gave up & she ended up falling asleep in the car.

I am SO not ready for her to give up the crib. I am totally okay with having 2 kids in cribs right now. I would be cool with Kate staying in her crib until she is 3. I am not ready to put Kate in her big girl bed & letting her have freedom like that!

The good news is that tonight when I put her down for bed tonight, she STAYED in her crib & didn't climb out. I wonder how much longer I have until we pack up her crib & set up her big girl bed. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. You should look into a crib tent. I got mine at Walmart. I know they don't seem very nice but Tate loves his "fort". He started climbing out when I had the twins and wasn't about to take that on. It took a little while for me to get use to but he really does love it and cries if I forget to zip it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin