10.10.2008

10 on 10 :: October 2008

10 on 10 is an idea I got a few months ago from my good friend Caryn. She does 10 on 10 on her blog. The idea of 10 on 10 comes from a blog called 10 on 10.

The idea is you take a photo once an hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. It is a fun way to journal a day in your life through photography.

Reading books in Claire's room after breakfast.


Text message from my friend Tallie, she had a baby girl this morning! Congrats Mike & Tallie, can't wait to meet Tatum!

Kate helping me with laundry

Claire chillin' in her swing during lunch

Afternoon snack...for me :)

Playing in the backyard after naptime


Auntie Becky stops by on her way home from school. Check out Kate's slippers..Auntie got them for her in Italy.


Boulder waiting for Kevin to get home from work

Bathtime for Claire


Both kids asleep, time to relax!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea Mel, I think I'll have to do that next month. =o)
    Love the pics

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin