5.15.2018

Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies

 Today, May 15th is National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day!
In honor of that, the past few years, I have shared some of my favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes.
I am excited to share this recipe with you, it is based off my Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies, but I added Toffee/Heath Bar bits to the recipe. They turned out so good, so I knew I needed to blog it!
 Here is what you need:
1 cup butter (softened)
1 cup dark brown sugar (for this recipe, I use dark brown sugar, but you can use light)
¾ cup sugar
2 eggs
1 T vanilla
¾ t baking soda
1 t baking powder
1 t salt
3 cups flour
1 package Chocolate Chips (we like milk chocolate)
1 package of toffee bits (I use heath bar bits that have chocolate in them) 
Directions:
Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. 
Stir until combined.



Add dry ingredients & Mix in chocolate chips and toffee chips.
Now would be a good time to have a bite of dough to make sure it's okay ;)
 Use a cookie scoop (THIS is the one I have)
Place onto a cookie sheet:
Sprinkle with Sea Salt:
Bake at 350 for 10-11 minutes.
These cookies are so delicious...the toffee & the sea salt go so well together.
Enjoy!

If you want to make other types of Chocolate Chips Cookies in honor of Chocolate Chip Cookie day , here are some of our favorites:


 
Carmelitas (Chocoalte Chip Caramel Cookie Bars)
 My very favorite cookie....Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies
  Happy Chocolate Chip Cookie Day....what is your favorite kind of cookie?



4 comments:

  1. I love toffee! Can't wait to try these. How do you think they would taste with dark chocolate chips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made these last night. So good! Thank you for another great recipe.
    - Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin